Training PAFC Pre-Season Training Pics | Friday 3rd February 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes thats pasini in the pink cap kicking next to Todd
Duursma too has the pink cap on
White top number 25 is Sam Hayes
Yes that is Scully flying for pack marks with the overgrown brown hair
Kyle Marshall next to Todd
Pasini would look so much more likely with a black cap on the right way.

Really developing a great size.

Things I note are Fantasia's tightness riding into a couple weeks off the track. He's cooked.

Scully crashing packs, love that from a young guy.

Hugh Jackson appears to have had a great preseason, will be interesting to see how he goes this year.

Lachie spending time in the midfield.

Ollie Wines STILL not on the track.

Marshall looks like he has strengthened up since last year, some genuine maturity and thickness through the body and arms. But still looks athletic.

Wines might be running laps, but no strapping and he looks big and ripped.

Marshall looks like he has strengthened up since last year, some genuine maturity and thickness through the body and arms. But still looks athletic.

Photo of Wines running laps - he's starting to look old, like one of those old ripped guys that do soft sand running in the speedos and reel off kilometre after kilometre without changing pace or losing form. Just need to make sure we have plenty of speed, smarts and skill around him - with Rozee, Butters, JHF - may not be a problem.

Yes thats pasini in the pink cap kicking next to Todd
Duursma too has the pink cap on
White top number 25 is Sam Hayes
Yes that is Scully flying for pack marks with the overgrown brown hair
Kyle Marshall next to Todd
Thanks for that info.

Sorry. Meant pic 25, not guernsey 25.
Is that future Power skipper Jed McEntee?

Thanks for the info.

Do you think he will ever be 'big' enough to be the bullocking, main forward in the team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poetry in motion

img_6470-jpg.1599296

I that the famous Mac&Cheese?

Thanks for the info.

Do you think he will ever be 'big' enough to be the bullocking, main forward in the team?

I really prefer him to use his athleticism and footy smarts. He certainly has the strength to win one out contests, but I wouldn't want to see him caught up in those too much. Rather use his movement to catch opponents out of position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back