Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So far I have turned my 5 dollar bonus bet into 34 dollars. I now have 10 on Essendon over 9.5 goals at 1.80 and 10 on the Crows head to head at 1.80.

So the history of this 5 dollar bonus bet as a result of our round 1 win has been:

5 freebet on GC @ 5.2 dollars to beat freo - WIN - Balance $21.30 (no idea where the 30 cents came from)

10 on Essendon over 9.5 @ 1.90 - TBA

10 on Adelaide @ 1.80 - TBA

1.30 remaining balance on M. Bagdhadtis to win at 2.40 - WIN balance 3.12 (23.12 if considering other bets in play)

3.12 remaining balance on random doggies race @ 4.50 - WIN balance 14.04 (34.04 if considering other bets in play)

If both my bets get up i'll have converted it into 51.

God speed bonus bet.

Oh, and if we win tonight. I get another 5 dollar bonus bet. Lel.

So last week 7 of the 9 away sides were favourites and only 2 won, North in Brisbane and Sydney v Carlton at Docklands. 4 games involved travelling teams and 3 games were between 2 Vic teams. One home side favourite won, Hawks and 1 lost, Freo. I can't remember 7 away teams being favourite ince GWS entered. And 5 home teams ended up winning.

This wek back to a more traditional 6 home teams the favourite and 3 away teams favourites and only 1 is a travelling side.

At the moment near the end of the third quarter North are 19 points ahead and the Melbourne win is 5.00 with CrownBet. I do not have Foxtel but if the wind is still what I have heard it was in the first quarter I would get onto that at the end of the third quarter.

K Tippett paying $13 for the 1st goal tomorrow... could he???
also t Lynch (gold coast) will dominate those brizy defenders.. maybe chuck a few bob on the double and a side bet on KT.

Had a spare moment to peruse the form guide today, armed with a chunk of profit from some NBA winnings.

9 or 10 sized field in a handicapper over 1112m.

Kapscero had won LTO over 1200m, was 2kg off being low weight and was coming out of barrier 1.

image.jpeg

Railed to the turn, broke clear from third and accelerated home to win by half a length. For once logic won out.

Had a spare moment to peruse the form guide today, armed with a chunk of profit from some NBA winnings.

Kapscero had won LTO over 1200m, was 2kg off being low weight and was coming out of barrier 1.

View attachment 236000

Railed to the turn, broke clear from third and accelerated home to win by half a length. For once logic won out.

Very nice

View attachment 236000

That's the China trip paid in one go! :D

T Lynch has done the right thing and got the 1st leg in for my 1st goal scorer double.... Now for K Tippett to do the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 236000

It won again today as the toppy in a 9-way go at Kilmore.

Had it blackbooked and was all set to go the night before.

Completely forgot about it today and the 6.50 div went begging.

Had 10 on gws to win

Cashed out at 14.40 after they were two goals up not confident

Now cheering for Hawthorn like never before

Just putting this here so everyone can rag on me for tempting fate when we lose..

Screenshot_2016-05-07-23-38-16.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back