Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Agonising over that one. $1100 cash out would be handy in the bank, and I still have another 7ish k I could bank if he wins it through bets with another agency that hasn’t offered cash out.

But a 15k windfall if he wins sounds really really nice.
A Port player will never win the Brownlow. Cash out.

A Port player will never win the Brownlow. Cash out.

who else are they giving the votes to in port wins? Boak will rip some votes away from wines during the year but even then wines would just be pocketing the 1s or 2s. Amon Lycett and Dixon would all have gotten a bunch of 1s and 2s this season.

a midfielders award and wines has had bags of 30+ possie games in a bunch of our wins while storming out of the centre. that's the s**t the umps love.

to my count he currently has at least 4 dead set certainty 3 pt games already and maybe as high as 6.

and has polled 1 or 2 votes in approx 3-6 games other games.

that's between 17 points - 25 points I reckon he's notched up with 6 games to go.

26 has won it some years but I reckon 30 + might be needed to win it this year.

my fear is he runs second to a hot Bont who's having a great year plus umpires actively are looking for him. wines seems to be getting better as the year goes on though. The fact that Bont has always added a few goals each game I reckon the umpires will love. he could have as many as 6-7 3 point games already.

Last edited:
who else are they giving the votes to in port wins?
History suggests they'll have no issue whatsoever with giving votes to our opponents in Port wins.

Bont is winning it. Cash out while you can.

58a1844689ff0a62d89ea242e657ad6a.jpg

Drew off by 2 and Rozee 1 pos :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempting as hell to cash out on the first one.
Between the bets I would still have in hand (I have others with another agency) the wins would still give me around 9.5k but reduces risk of walking away with nothing. Think I’ll hold off tho, can live without $400 so why not leave it and see what happens.

View attachment 1161081

How much is the cash out now mate??

Tempting as hell to cash out on the first one.
Between the bets I would still have in hand (I have others with another agency) the wins would still give me around 9.5k but reduces risk of walking away with nothing. Think I’ll hold off tho, can live without $400 so why not leave it and see what happens.

View attachment 1161081

Damnnn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back