News PAFC Radio + Sound

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks. Dan speaks well. Is PAFM some new station?
Its been around since late 2012 or 2013 early 2014 but it's adhoc what they put on there.

Last edited:
MMM (Dale Lewis & KG) had a whinge on Saturday about Port apparently only making players and coaches available for interviews on Tuesdays. With the increased content from PAFM and PTV it appears we are attempting to have greater control over our media appearances. I don't mind it as long as the quality of content is good (I think it needs a little work) and it's regular then the only people getting their noses out of joint will be the radio stations.

MMM (Dale Lewis & KG) had a whinge on Saturday about Port apparently only making players and coaches available for interviews on Tuesdays. With the increased content from PAFM and PTV it appears we are attempting to have greater control over our media appearances. I don't mind it as long as the quality of content is good (I think it needs a little work) and it's regular then the only people getting their noses out of joint will be the radio stations.
I can tell you that I had an email from the Club telling me that they were not happy with MMM.
That's all I will say about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back