News PAFC Radio + Sound

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Boss351 for your work as usual mate. That Brian is Just another idiot who can't be taken seriously lol
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...k/news-story/8b81ca373bfc73b144615008037123c3
PATRICK SMITH

Forgiveness won’t come easy as the Rat Brian Waldron tries comeback
KING Rat is back in town and sniffing around for a job. Brian Waldron, the mastermind of one of the biggest scandals in Australian sport, reckons he has done his time and wants back in.
He thinks if you take the good and ignore the bad, he is fit to work in sport administration again.

Holy cow that guy argues like a Crow supporter on BigFooty.
Is the guy high on something?
His argument is very convoluted indeed.
He asks which of Rockliff Watts or Motlop would replace anyone in the Richmond Premiership team.
He didn't bother to ask which of the players we got rid of would be in Richmond's Premiership team.
Would Lobbe? Would Jacko as a forward? Would our other 3?
I would say Motts Rocks and Watts would be ahead of the ones we lost, apart from Impey perhaps but Impey was not playing at his potential.
Anyway it hardly matters what that idiot thinks, we have improved our squad, how much by though? Time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaaand....? Any juicy news?
Nah. Said our recruiting was targeting a gap in our list of 25,26,27 year olds but overall our list is younger. Glossed over the Ken Gold Coast thingy by saying he was under contract and all ‘families’ have tensions. Said he wouldn’t change is persona because what you see is what you get and we expect to make finals every year.

Nah. Said our recruiting was targeting a gap in our list of 25,26,27 year olds but overall our list is younger. Glossed over the Ken Gold Coast thingy by saying he was under contract and all ‘families’ have tensions. Said he wouldn’t change is persona because what you see is what you get and we expect to make finals every year.
All good. Funny if we and up same age as our neighbours when they're all calling us geriatrics ;)

I genuinely LOL'd at the which players would our 3 replace comment.

******* hilarious. Delusional ****hole.

This is a guy whose idea of building a premiership team was literally to ignore the existence of the salary cap and just pay whoever you like whatever they want. I wouldn't put much stock into his opinions.

Is the guy high on something?
His argument is very convoluted indeed.
He asks which of Rockliff Watts or Motlop would replace anyone in the Richmond Premiership team.
He didn't bother to ask which of the players we got rid of would be in Richmond's Premiership team.
Would Lobbe? Would Jacko as a forward? Would our other 3?
I would say Motts Rocks and Watts would be ahead of the ones we lost, apart from Impey perhaps but Impey was not playing at his potential.
Anyway it hardly matters what that idiot thinks, we have improved our squad, how much by though? Time will tell.
They'd all fit in Richmonds best 22. 100%.

I genuinely LOL'd at the which players would our 3 replace comment.

******* hilarious. Delusional ****hole.

What can you expect. The guy was the CEO of a social club not a football club.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back