News PAFC Radio + Sound

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys and gals, lately I have been slack/late and lapse in finding and posting interviews, our dismal form has really diminished my passion for the game and listening to the same old rehearsed interview questions & answers doing my head in, but mostly don't have the time or inclination to listen to every show to find everything Port, a lot of the shows don't have a schedule rundown so it's easy to miss Port tidbits unless listening to hours of audio.

I will continue to post what I can but if anyone has shows/links/feeds to regular shows/missed audio please post them and I can skim them daily instead of trying to listen to hours of MMM/5AA/SEN/3AW etc for 5 minutes of Ports

so we have
MMM Roo and Ditts for Breakfast
Rush Hour with Jars and Louie
Rush Hour with JB and Billy
The Hot Breakfast
The Rub
Dead Set Legends Adelaide
Dead Set Legends Melbourne
SEN Breakfast
SEN Mornings with Kane Cornes
SEN Whateley
SEN Afternoons
KB and the Doc
SEN Time On with Sam McClure
SEN Crunch Time
3AW Sportsday Victoria
3AW is Football
ABC Grandstand
RSN Breakfast Club
5AA Bicks & cRowey
5AA Sportsday SA
DAVID and WILL 5AA
5AA Leith Forrest Sunday
6PR Sportsday WA
RadioTAB
AFL Nation
SANFL

any others?
I wouldn't even know where to look for interviews on smaller local SA/Geelong/Brisbane/Sydney stations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys and gals, lately I have been slack/late and lapse in finding and posting interviews, our dismal form has really diminished my passion for the game and listening to the same old rehearsed interview questions & answers doing my head in, but mostly don't have the time or inclination to listen to every show to find everything Port, a lot of the shows don't have a schedule rundown so it's easy to miss Port tidbits unless listening to hours of audio.

I will continue to post what I can but if anyone has shows/links/feeds to regular shows/missed audio please post them and I can skim them daily instead of trying to listen to hours of MMM/5AA/SEN/3AW etc for 5 minutes of Ports

so we have
The Hot Breakfast
The Rub
SEN Breakfast
SEN Whateley
SEN Afternoons
KB and the Doc
SEN Crunch Time
3AW Sportsday Victoria
3AW is Football
ABC Grandstand
RSN Breakfast Club
5AA Bicks & cRowey
5AA Sportsday SA
DAVID and WILL 5AA
5AA Leith Forrest Sunday
6PR Sportsday WA
RadioTAB
AFL Nation
SANFL

any others?
I wouldn't even know where to look for interviews on smaller local SA/Geelong/Brisbane/Sydney stations

Maquarie Sports Radio which are SEN competitors in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth occasionally have a relevant Port identity on.

https://www.sportsradio.com.au/

https://www.sportsradio.com.au/shows/ This page is their schedule / list of shows over a week

Last edited:

so we have
The Hot Breakfast
The Rub
SEN Breakfast
SEN Whateley
SEN Afternoons
KB and the Doc
SEN Crunch Time
3AW Sportsday Victoria
3AW is Football
ABC Grandstand
RSN Breakfast Club
5AA Bicks & cRowey
5AA Sportsday SA
DAVID and WILL 5AA
5AA Leith Forrest Sunday
6PR Sportsday WA
RadioTAB
AFL Nation
SANFL

any others?
Oh man. Appreciate all you have done with this thread..fully agree with the diminished passion. What has our club done to us? :(

Thanks as always Boss351.

That was actually the most illuminating interview I've heard since the season finished.

Jared suggesting that Port will go back to playing a style that we used to, to open it up and play more chaotic football. He said we had been playing "team offence". I presume in part that refers to the over-the-top sharing of the ball inside of forward 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back