News PAFC Radio + Sound

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boss351 I have tried to find 5AA's podcasts for the new Peter Walsh's sports show that starts after 12noon on Saturday's, (about 4 weeks in so far) but haven't been successful. If you know where to find them, the one today around 12.15pm with Connor Rozee's mum is worth linking as is the one that started around 12.45pm and went to about 1.15pm with a break for the news, with Che Cockatoo-Collins. Che was great, especially filling in the varied career he has had post footy.

lol REH I was going to ask the same thing here, better interviews than most of the weekdays shows, was hoping they would link his show on the acast website but nothing I've found either
Yeah Walshie has raised the bar at 5AA and brought his high end ABC sports stuff and actually prepares for things rather than rock up 20 minutes before on-air time. I suspect he will be calling the footy for AA in 2019 given Dillon has moved to SEN.

His long interview with is Leeanne Grantham a couple of weeks ago is worth downloading and re listening to. She played for the Opals in the late 1970's and early 1980's, has previously been CEO of WNBL and the W-League and headed up FFA's Women's Football programs, was CEO of World Masters Games in Melbourne, CEO of Australian Racing Hall of Fame Meuseum, had the job at Events SA for 4 or 5 year before Hitaf Rasheed, was CEO at the 36ers, was GM of SA Community Football and has been on the board of or is on the boards of Cycling Australia, Commonwealth Games Australia, Disability Sport Australia and Netball SA as well as Member of the UCI (cycling) Women's Commission. She works as a global recruitment consultant for Sportspeople and focuses on recruitment for executives for sport organisations and events organising committees.

Could well be the first female CEO of a club in the AFL if she ever applied for a job. It was a cracker of a long interview.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back