News PAFC Radio + Sound

Boss351

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2014
Heart of P.A.F.C Territory
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

good job:thumbsu: didn't realise they finally added the Kymbo and Rooch page, kept checking for it and the minute I give up they post it:rolleyes:
falling behind posting stuff, haven't been listening to live shows so if they don't list the interview/show run down things get missed, I just don't have the time lately to listen to everything , I try to catch up around bed time but often fall asleep, I'm sorry :$

Revan11

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
good job:thumbsu: didn't realise they finally added the Kymbo and Rooch page, kept checking for it and the minute I give up they post it:rolleyes:
falling behind posting stuff, haven't been listening to live shows so if they don't list the interview/show run down things get missed, I just don't have the time lately to listen to everything , I try to catch up around bed time but often fall asleep, I'm sorry :$

Just trying to help out where I can :) this is the thread I use the most on here and always looking for stuff to listen to in my car. You do a great job keeping on top of all of this :thumbsu:

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SEN interviews are a few steps above FIVEAA and tripleM ones

Back