News PAFC Radio + Sound

Remove this Banner Ad

LP and Morgs with an emotional rant on Port's predicament in the latest ep of the best podcast going around

Rowey’s Sports Show INTERVIEW: Tim Ginever - 11 April 2022

The Bump | Big tip on who’s replacing Gillon | Tom Rockliff on Ken’s future | Jars bullish on Crows new look forward line - 12.4.22

SEN SA BreakfastThe knocks on Port Adelaide's forward line (12.4.22)

Rowey’s Sports Show INTERVIEW: Lauren Arnell - 12 April 2022

Rowey’s Sports Show INTERVIEW: Graham Cornes - 12 April 2022

Port Adelaide CEO MATTHEW RICHARDSON on SEN SA Breakfast (13.4.22)
The Run Home with Kymbo & The Rooch - 14/04/2022

SEN Breakfast - Cal Twomey on the club's with cap space in the AFL (14.4.22)

Whateley with Kane Cornes in 30 Minutes (14.4.22)

St Kilda stand-in coach Brendon Lade (14.4.22)

Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL coach MATTHEW LOKAN on SEN SA Breakfast

MICHELANGELO RUCCI on SEN SA Breakfast (14.4.22)

SEN SA BreakfastWhat changes are coming for the Crows and Port this weekend? (14.4.22)

Rowey’s Sports Show INTERVIEW: Charlie Dixon - 14 April 2022

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN Breakfast The Garry, Tim and Bucks Ramble (19.4.22)

SEN Afternoons Dwayne on the AFL's umpiring dissent issue - Dwayne's World - Tuesday 19th April

Rowey's Sports Show Podcast - 19 April 2022

INTERVIEW: Connor Rozee - 19 April 2022

INTERVIEW: Tim Ginever - 19 April 2022

SEN Breakfast Alastair Clarkson (20.4.22)

The Rush Hour with Bernie Blewey & Jars 20.04.22

Posting this in an appropriate thread:

Haha this bullshit has got to me. Rang up Dwayne Russell for the first time ever to be on midday madness, because all yesterday he said if it's in the rulebook you have to umpire it that way re dissent.

Read him out the Rulebook section 1.1 Definitions and 18.8 Umpires and 18.8.1 and 18.8.2 and said dissent isn't defined there and the words used in there and that asking an umpire why a free kick is and sticking his arms out, isn't abusive, insulting, threatening or obscene language or behaviour towards an Umpire.

Said there was an overarching section 1.3, that says if there is any inconsistency the AFL Rules and AFL Regulations prevail, and I have read those 2 documents and there is no definition of dissent.

Someone had got to Dwayne, as yesterday he went on and on and on about the rules and if its in the rules, they have to umpire it that way, but agreed with me that there is no rule, it is a directive from AFL, and an interpretation. I said the AFL just make this stuff up as they go along. He didn't disagree with me.

I then said I can't believe or trust Brad Scott. said he is like Peter Garrett - a hypocrite that you can't trust. Said just like Garret was so vocal about environmental and social issues, he became a do nothing puppet when he became Minister for the Environment and I can't listen to him go about the environment anymore.

Said Brad Scott was basically the same, he was so abusive and demonstrative when he was a player and then the same as a coach, and he now he wants to play the hard tough bastard laying down the law what players can't do, but he is just a company man and not believable. Said he had no credibility in my eyes. Dwayne did let out a little haha when I compared him to Garrett.
Yes, I did hear that. You made some good points.

Your 'discussion' with Wayne today can be heard in the podcast from the 54.20 mark:

RND 6 PORT V WCE REVIEW: Dom Cassisi & Tom Rockliff on Port's Improvement

The Bump SA | Jars demands Crows re-sign Tex for 2 years | Should Port fight for Amon or let him walk? | Ben Simmons has done a Jars! - Port talk from 8.20

Gerard's editorial on Erin Phillips, and word association on every AFL team (27.4.22)

Network 10's bid for the AFL rights (27.4.22)

Erin Phillips on joining Port Adelaide - Dwayne's World - Wednesday 27th April

Rowey’s Sports Show INTERVIEW: Erin Phillips & Greg Phillips - 27 April 2022

Any danger of getting Macca19 and FishingRick04 back together for the Big Footy Port Adelaide Podcast brought to you Nuvision. Uses to be my fav listening to that 2x per week.

I just got sick of talking about us losing or being disappointed lol. My main problem is i'm very time poor these days, 2 businesses, single dad, 3 kids. Maybe one day!

I just got sick of talking about us losing or being disappointed lol. My main problem is i'm very time poor these days, 2 businesses, single dad, 3 kids. Maybe one day!

Time management mate, you could even do an interview with Ken as he picks up his fish and chips at Soto’s……

Seriously though I’m another who misses the podcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back