Game Day PAFC v West Coast, Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Very, very worried about this one. The media pressure on West Coast has been enough to get them coming out firing, meanwhile it feels like we are sitting pretty enough that we will do a what happen power?

Only thing I feel good about is shorter quarters mean at least West Coast can't come back in the 30th minute.

Show me you've changed, Power.

Win this and I still won't have confidence they've changed, best case scenario its 2013 again.

And much like that season, a WCE win, showdown win and drubbing expansion team would be a great start.

Wines to have a massive drop off....

It’s early days but this is a huge game in the context of this season. Not only does a win give us a gap on the rest of the competition at the top but it would confirm to most that we really have changed and that this year could be our year. Why not?

Don’t let us down Port.

Port by Warren 16.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Things I'd like to see...
1. Not concede a free kick at the 1st centre bounce
2. Actually kick the 1st goal of the match
3. Kick straight for goal
4. Win
5. Drunk (well - happy drunk, as opposed to angry drunk. Either way, 5 feels inevitable).

If this game is played in good conditions it will be the biggest test so far for our undersized defence, none of Kennedy, Darling, or Nic Nat if he drifts forward can be allowed to get off the chain, and Yeo can also be a handful if he is allowed a clear jump at the ball, as can a few others of their smaller forwards.

I still have nightmares about that ex geebung ruckman ( the one with the small head) taking pack marks in wet toast's forward 50 and kicking crucial goals against us a few years back too.

I reckon this game will go down to the wire and the result could go either way.

Win and the media will say “WC are playing poorly and we still haven’t beaten any of the top teams”.
Lose and the media will say “see, Port can’t beat any of the top teams”.

I think we are going to win this one and win it well. There is something special going on with this team right now, you can feel it in every interview with the players and coaches, you can see it with the intensity on the field by the entire 22. Something has clicked.

McGovern to take 100 marks
Shuey to duck for 100 frees
Port to have 150 more inside 50's
West coast by less than 6
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Also Natanui to pole drive Amon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Is it my 30th birthday? Check.
- Is it a milestone game for one of our guys? Check.
- Are we at the top of the ladder with a chance to go a game clear of everyone else? Check.

The stars have aligned: West Coast by 47 in a classic What Happen Power PTSDdog.gif production.

Hope you are a happy MadFan23 by the end of the day.

Happy Birthday

Port will win if the goos ball users, Amon, Farrell and Houston drive the ball in with penetration with a smart combination of 1. Kicks to the hot spot allowing Dixon and Marshall to run and jump and 2
Not getting sucked in to doing this everytime, instead lowering their eyes and hitting leading targets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back