Game Day PAFC v West Coast, Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It was great to see Chad Cornes and Brad Ebert embrace after the game today. Cornes was part of the trade deal that secured Ebert for Port back in 2011.

That deal saw Cornes and Brogan go to GWS and Port give the Eagles draft picks No.28 and No.49. Has proved to be a great deal for us.

That advert with JK and Darling going to the bench to eat hungry Jack's was quite believable

I totally thought it was in game for a split second as I was away from the TV. I'd even seen the ad before. :tearsofjoy:

It was great to see Chad Cornes and Brad Ebert embrace after the game today. Cornes was part of the trade deal that secured Ebert for Port back in 2011.

That deal saw Cornes and Brogan go to GWS and Port give the Eagles draft picks No.28 and No.49. Has proved to be a great deal for us.
The full GWS deal was trade Chad + Broges + 69 for 49. So it effectively was 28 + 69 + 2 players who were going to be cut anyway.

No votes in the AFLCA award so not in Hinkley's top 5 ...
Saw that. voting used to be, each coach awarded 4 - outstanding game, 3 - excellent, 2- very good, 1 - had a positive influence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back