Pagan the next Freo coach????

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Every one favourite s**t stirrer brad hardie has suggest fremantle go on a campaign to secure the services of Denis Pagan.

Now I am a big fan of Drum, but that said there is no way in hell i would turn down an offer from pagan.

Could it be now that after securing your best mid field player, we will now snare your all star coach??
Only time will tell

Well, if Brad Hardie says so....
rolleyes.gif

iceman

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2001
Sydney, NSW
AFL Club
West Coast
in my opinion, its not the coach that should be blamed, its the players

if the players cant go out there and do the job, then why does the coach get the blame??

Malibu

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2001
Originally posted by dockerbabe:
well i'd say peter bell played a match winning performance today if only we had snatched the win but 35+ possetions beautiful work by drum to get him

Yeah, good to see Belly had a good game today, where'd he go when Brisbane kicked 13 goals in the last quarter?

anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
Originally posted by Malibu:
Yeah, good to see Belly had a good game today, where'd he go when Brisbane kicked 13 goals in the last quarter?
I don't know about all you Docker supporters but I must say that I am not very happy,15
points in front 10 min into the last quarter and get blown out of the water,not good enough.Send all emails to david-hatt@fremantlefc.com.au I have.If enough people let the club in on the secret that we are not happy maybe those in the ivory castle will start to sit up and take notice.
This one was not an honourable loss.

Originally posted by anchor man:
I don't know about all you Docker supporters but I must say that I am not very happy,15 points in front 10 min into the last quarter and get blown out of the water,not good enough.Send all emails to david-hatt@fremantlefc.com.au I have.If enough people let the club in on the secret that we are not happy maybe those in the ivory castle will start to sit up and take notice.
This one was not an honourable loss.

Um, it's nice to have you Docker fans visiting here, but could you keep this stuff on your own boards? I mean, we're still interested in how Bell is going for you guys, but as for the others in your team, well, quite frankly, we don't care.

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Brad Hardie hasn't been the only source to report Fremantle are looking for a coach who is currently at a Victorian based club. Just wondering, what is Pagans current contract arangement with North?

Apr 3, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Originally posted by sabre_ac:
Every one favourite s**t stirrer brad hardie has suggest fremantle go on a campaign to secure the services of Denis Pagan.

Now I am a big fan of Drum, but that said there is no way in hell i would turn down an offer from pagan.

Could it be now that after securing your best mid field player, we will now snare your all star coach??
Only time will tell

Pitty you don't have him this year you might have been a chance with our bet... sad bastard...

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
Pitty you don't have him this year you might have been a chance with our bet... sad bastard...

NOW NOW Rooboy
you didnt just call me a sad bastard did you.

Or were you refering to pagan??

Your not getting a little nervous are you now.

And shinners
Every post that a dockers supporter contributes to your board adds to your overall post count.
And we all know how important that is to you roos supporters :p
And hence reflects positively on you.

Apr 3, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sorry Sab... just felt like calling someone a sad bastard... and you were there...

nervous... not at all... remember you are relying on the weagles... and the dockers... sad bastard... oh sorry again...

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
Sorry Sab... just felt like calling someone a sad bastard... and you were there...

nervous... not at all... remember you are relying on the weagles... and the dockers... sad bastard... oh sorry again...

LOL yer im not that confident about the eagles one.
THen again it is a subi so who knows.

Back