Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Well in all fairness, both our teams have been there. Us in 13, 14 & 15. Geelong has been making up the numbers since 2011.

You guys are definitely the benchmark at the moment, but you will take a horror recent finals record into September.

Awesome, just like you did prior to 2017, and like the Cats did prior to 2007.
Means zero for this season though.

I couldn't give a s**t if you make finals, you'd only be making up the numbers anyway, but your fans are saying you will still win the flag... so, put up or shut up?
If we faced you in finals we'd turn up for more than a half, you know, that half we beat you 15 goals to 1, imagine the Cats playing an entire game :eek::oops:

OUCH!!!

I couldn't give a s**t if you make finals, you'd only be making up the numbers anyway, but your fans are saying you will still win the flag... so, put up or shut up?
If we faced you in finals we'd turn up for more than a half, you know, that half we beat you 15 goals to 1, imagine the Cats playing an entire game :eek::oops:
Aged well

luckily we are in 2019 while you muppets continue to be in 2017.IF you manage to get passed the first week, which you won't, and IF you manage to get passed a far superior team in the semis and IF you are on our side of the draw, we will play a full game and not just show up for a half (15 goals to 1 in a half) and show you what real success is all about.
Tell us all, do you feel more crippling shame for being proven as the ultimate fool, or for just following an irrelevant team?

Cats will rebound.

Scott Selwood, Henderson, Zac Smith, Ablett, Joel Selwood, Hawkins, Taylor, Dangerfield, Blicavs, Stanley and Zac Tuohy. All will be 29 or over next year. Recent recruits such as Gary Rohan and Luke Dahlhaus inspire terror in the opposition.

Plus you have a very humble and level headed coach who likes to focus on developing young talent and building for the future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bumpty bump bump lick my trunk
Something like 24 of the first 25 threads on the bay are about the Tigers.
Well done supporters of the 17 lesser clubs for keeping the focus on the only club in the AFL that anyone really cares about :thumbsu:
Particularly supporters of little Geelong who have put in a great effort over the last 12 hours. A number of whom have gone without any sleep at all last night. I think dedication and commitment to the biggest and best club in the land is worth recognition.

I wonder of the Mods can create a badge for non Richmond supporters obsessed with Richmond.

Well done supporters of the 17 lesser clubs for keeping the focus on the only club in the AFL that anyone really cares about :thumbsu:
Particularly supporters of little Geelong who have put in a great effort over the last 12 hours. A number of whom have gone without any sleep at all last night. I think dedication and commitment to the biggest and best club in the land is worth recognition.

I wonder of the Mods can create a badge for non Richmond supporters obsessed with Richmond.
Nice melt

less melting and more licking my thick trunk thank you

Turn that frown upside down and give it a grin.

Nice melt

less melting and more licking my thick trunk thank you
I'm not sure how congratulating you for the wonderful effort you have put in all night is a melt.
You're just being modest and making a rather pathetic attempt to deflect attention from all the work you've put in over the past 12 hours to keep everybody's focus on the Tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back