Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmunt??? What are you?? 11 years old? It's a sign of a blokes intelligence level when he resorts to name calling. Put your big boy pants on champ (if you own any).

Only a 7, I was aiming higher than that. Obviously I need a lesson. I will go back and read the 10/10's that you guys continue to post about hosting us at the G in a final AND the odd H&A game. Fair to say, the writing is on the wall that the Tiggers will never again be subjected to that sh1t hole that you call home. That's gotta sting my dear boy. Enjoy your day.

Now that was a better melt friend. Richmunt will in fact play at Kardinia park again, and bay 13 gives you the reasoning and example.

See 18 months ago friend, this board was inundated with richmunt flogs posting, bragging and talking about their glorious 2017-2017 dynasty. But now, 17 months later, they’ve realised That their team are in fact shittrucks. Potatoes like Caddy, Cotchin and others who just wont get it done unless Martin and rance and jacky boy carry them. Well Sadly, the ice pipe has claimed Dusty, and rance (is an absolute fun) is injured. And sadly So Is jack. Which is genuinely a
Sad Thing for All Of us because, jokes aside, they’re both amazing footballers. But without them, richmunts Soft and talentless underbelly has been Exposed. And now we see bay 13 only has a sprinkling of richmunt supporters posting. They’re bandwagoning campaigners who have dropped Off quicker than Dane swan when a drug tester turns up. And the same is happening at games. There were some only 65,000 At the G on Friday night. A perfect night for footy, a richmunt home game and a long weekend. Soon that 65,000 will be 55,000. Then 35,000.

Friend, bun 2021 you’ll be enjoying the 385 seats we Release to opposition supporters at
Kardinia Park.

One last thing friend.

Your tears are delicious.

Now that was a better melt friend. Richmunt will in fact play at Kardinia park again, and bay 13 gives you the reasoning and example.

See 18 months ago friend, this board was inundated with richmunt flogs posting, bragging and talking about their glorious 2017-2017 dynasty. But now, 17 months later, they’ve realised That their team are in fact shittrucks. Potatoes like Caddy, Cotchin and others who just wont get it done unless Martin and rance and jacky boy carry them. Well Sadly, the ice pipe has claimed Dusty, and rance (is an absolute fun) is injured. And sadly So Is jack. Which is genuinely a
Sad Thing for All Of us because, jokes aside, they’re both amazing footballers. But without them, richmunts Soft and talentless underbelly has been Exposed. And now we see bay 13 only has a sprinkling of richmunt supporters posting. They’re bandwagoning campaigners who have dropped Off quicker than Dane swan when a drug tester turns up. And the same is happening at games. There were some only 65,000 At the G on Friday night. A perfect night for footy, a richmunt home game and a long weekend. Soon that 65,000 will be 55,000. Then 35,000.

Friend, bun 2021 you’ll be enjoying the 385 seats we Release to opposition supporters at
Kardinia Park.

One last thing friend.

The Bigfooty administration have a lot to answer for. What an insult to associate a munt like you as a Norm Smith Medallist. Clearly they have no respect for the true legends of our game. Shame BF shame.

Kardinia Park.

One last thing friend.

images

Yeah, I'm still here. I've been waiting for your inevitable 'chirp' about Friday night. What took you so long? I suppose you watched it over & over to get the foul taste of the Qualifying Final thrashing out of your mouth. Obviously, it still stings.

You couldn't beat a full Richmond side, so when you destroy a depleted one, you think your band of hand baggers have actually achieved something. You are so easily pleased.

Season ain't over by a long shot, we look forward to you hosting us in a cut throat final on the G again very soon.
Richmunt??? What are you?? 11 years old? It's a sign of a blokes intelligence level when he resorts to name calling. Put your big boy pants on champ (if you own any).

Only a 7, I was aiming higher than that. Obviously I need a lesson. I will go back and read the 10/10's that you guys continue to post about hosting us at the G in a final AND the odd H&A game. Fair to say, the writing is on the wall that the Tiggers will never again be subjected to that sh1t hole that you call home. That's gotta sting my dear boy. Enjoy your day.
LMFAO. Someone clearly still can’t build that bridge over last Friday night. :$
you'll be cooked and lose to the better sides.
Such as?
your old team has peaked to early lol
Do you even know the average age of our list? :tearsofjoy:
would love to play you away at the G again in the finals
You were just surgically dissected, put into a blender and liquified yet you already can’t wait to do it again? :straining:
haha i should remind you first rarely wins the flag.
:$
Serious question, do you even know anything about football pre 2017..?
65 premierships have been won by teams finishing first, compared to 59 won by those finishing 2nd-8th.

Nice try.
lol pwned. :thumbsu:
So Dusty and Prestia are VFL players?

Geez that was a quick fall for them
Well at least they’ve got the highest paid forward in the VFL.

Ahh Richmong, always finding ways to troll themselves further. :$:thumbsu:

The Bigfooty administration have a lot to answer for. What an insult to associate a munt like you as a Norm Smith Medallist.
What was it you said earlier about petty name calling?

You lost mate, grow up, harden up & suck it up. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bigfooty administration have a lot to answer for. What an insult to associate a munt like you as a Norm Smith Medallist. Clearly they have no respect for the true legends of our game. Shame BF shame.

Sorry friend, what part of my post is not correct? Have I lied about the vanished richmunt posters on the bae? Or the decreasing crowds at games?

I’m not aware of either of those. Sure you can look up the attendance’s but how would you know about the posters? You need to find a hobbie.

Friend. I have a hobby. It’s enjoying richmunt tears.

Hey remember 2 weeks ago when richmunt got smashed by lolnoorf? Hahahaha

2018 avg home crowd was 61,000.
2019 avg home crowd 65,000 (6 games)

Obviously you have no idea of the meaning of decreasing. Here’s a tip, when you quote a fact, do your research to make sure you’re accurate, cos when you’re wrong, you show us all that you’re as stupid as we think you are.

Last edited:
Well at least they’ve got the highest paid forward in the VFL.

The best part about Friday was that Sav Ratugolea matched or bettered the Lesser Lynch's output, despite having half the time on ground, having only played 18 games AND only costing $200k a year.

Boy oh boy.

Not only is Lynch a useless white elephant, but he's tied up the cap so they can't get any good role players or depth.

2018 avg home crowd was 61,000.
2019 avg home crowd 65,000 (6 games)

Obviously you have no idea of the meaning of decreasing. Here’s a tip, when you quote a fact, do your research to make sure you’re accurate, cos when you’re wrong, you show us all that you’re as stupid as we think you are.

Friend anyone can just make up
Numbers. The fact of the matter is that you barely half filled The G on a perfect night for footy, Long weekend, against the best side to play AFLM since 1963. Richmunt supporters are dropping off like fat kids at a Jenny Craig birthday party.

Also, and I stress this. Your tears are Super Delicious. I wish I could Have seen your face when the mighty Cats kicked 15 goals in 2
Quarters of footy against your shittruck club.

Friend anyone can just make up
Numbers. The fact of the matter is that you barely half filled The G on a perfect night for footy, Long weekend, against the best side to play AFLM since 1963. Richmunt supporters are dropping off like fat kids at a Jenny Craig birthday party.

Also, and I stress this. Your tears are Super Delicious. I wish I could Have seen your face when the mighty Cats kicked 15 goals in 2
Quarters of footy against your shittruck club.

Look up the numbers yourself, if you know how.

I'm bored with you now. You're a mere child & I will go easy on you before you resort to self harm. At least chiefmeister & friggr are entertaining, but you're lack of footy knowledge & intelligence is making us all feel sorry for you. You're parents must be so proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back