Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Look up the numbers yourself, if you know how.

I'm bored with you now. You're a mere child & I will go easy on you before you resort to self harm. At least chiefmeister & friggr are entertaining, but you're lack of footy knowledge & intelligence is making us all feel sorry for you. You're parents must be so proud.

Friend. When using “you’re” it is to replace the 2 words, “you are”
No need for the apostrophe or the e. In this particular phrase (the one above where your syntax is akin to that of a primary school student) a simple “your” would have sufficed.

Now back to the subject at hand. No amount of self righteous and aggressive bluster from you is fooling anyone. Tugger supporters have deserted the bae like rats from a sinking ship, and Richmunt scraped together a pitiful crowd of 65,000 on Friday night against the top of the ladder side, on a long weekend Friday night, With beautiful weather. They are the facts friend. Tugger supporters are bandwagoning campaigners, and within 2 years (when the 2017-2017 dynasty is a distant memory) and the tuggers have had another two 9th place finishes to the home and away season (if they’re lucky) the richmunt crowds will be so poor that annual Kardinia Park games will be back on. Just as they are now for Carlton.

Oh also. Your (not you’re) tears are delicious.

Captain Courageous(ly kicking into the wind) leading from the front again :$

c956758d07b4993621f27812a1461274.jpg

Congrats tuggers. 3
Inside the top 10!!!

Friend. When using “you’re” it is to replace the 2 words, “you are”
No need for the apostrophe or the e. In this particular phrase (the one above where your syntax is akin to that of a primary school student) a simple “your” would have sufficed.

Now back to the subject at hand. No amount of self righteous and aggressive bluster from you is fooling anyone. Tugger supporters have deserted the bae like rats from a sinking ship, and Richmunt scraped together a pitiful crowd of 65,000 on Friday night against the top of the ladder side, on a long weekend Friday night, With beautiful weather. They are the facts friend. Tugger supporters are bandwagoning campaigners, and within 2 years (when the 2017-2017 dynasty is a distant memory) and the tuggers have had another two 9th place finishes to the home and away season (if they’re lucky) the richmunt crowds will be so poor that annual Kardinia Park games will be back on. Just as they are now for Carlton.

Oh also. Your (not you’re) tears are delicious.

thanks for the grammar lesson, but since when is 65,000 a pitiful crowd? as I said earlier, our average home crowd is just that, 65,000. it’s increased on our premiership year and 2018. What part of that do you not get? Maybe it would have been higher if more than 10,000 of your mob turned up. But, after your fans complained of anti social behaviour from the big bad Richmond fans at the 2017 Qual, they are just too sh1t scared to come along. Luv the way you’re trying to predict the future too. Are you charging me for the fortune telling?

But, after your fans complained of anti social behaviour from the big bad Richmond fans at the 2017 Qual, they are just too sh1t scared to come along.
Are you referring to that instance when a drunken group of 40+ year old adolescent “men” wearing Richmond colours bullied a young mother and her 12 year old daughter into leaving the game..? Surely you aren’t proud of that moment are you? :think:

thanks for the grammar lesson, but since when is 65,000 a pitiful crowd? as I said earlier, our average home crowd is just that, 65,000. it’s increased on our premiership year and 2018. What part of that do you not get? Maybe it would have been higher if more than 10,000 of your mob turned up. But, after your fans complained of anti social behaviour from the big bad Richmond fans at the 2017 Qual, they are just too sh1t scared to come along. Luv the way you’re trying to predict the future too. Are you charging me for the fortune telling?
Well, judging by all the people still in the stands after 3/4 time, I'd suggest there were more than 10,000 Geelong fans.

Not a lot of "yellow and black" to be seen :(

Congrats to the Cats for a great victory over the Richmond VFL side. Another big congrats as there was not one singe report of Sheelong fans being scared or crying. Tremendous effort although there were a few potential tears because the big bad Tigers fans Booed that little bald thing.

Now Cats.....keep it together when you lose your home final at the G but I really think your natural sooking trait will show through.

Congrats to the Cats for a great victory over the Richmond VFL side. Another big congrats as there was not one singe report of Sheelong fans being scared or crying. Tremendous effort although there were a few potential tears because the big bad Tigers fans Booed that little bald thing.

Now Cats.....keep it together when you lose your home final at the G but I really think your natural sooking trait will show through.

4-0 there this year.

Enjoy playing in Adelaide. If you make it that is.

4-0 there this year.

Enjoy playing in Adelaide. If you make it that is.

Yeah I hear you friend but how many times have we heard this from the Cats to only fail in finals again which is really starting to become common these days.

Do me a favor and stand tough and help all your comrades when you have to play a home final at the G and not that local footy ground that seats 50 people out in the paddock.

Yeah, I'm still here. I've been waiting for your inevitable 'chirp' about Friday night. What took you so long? I suppose you watched it over & over to get the foul taste of the Qualifying Final thrashing out of your mouth. Obviously, it still stings.

You couldn't beat a full Richmond side, so when you destroy a depleted one, you think your band of hand baggers have actually achieved something. You are so easily pleased.

Season ain't over by a long shot, we look forward to you hosting us in a cut throat final on the G again very soon.
What? You are missing Rance and Reiwoldt. If you are banking on Nankervis, Ellis (who you dropped two weeks ago) and Astbury to turn your fortunes around, stick a fork in it - your season is done.

Now, stop with this pathetic injury excuse. Your boys thought they only had to play one quarter, and had no ticker for the remaining three.

Yeah I hear you friend but how many times have we heard this from the Cats to only fail in finals again which is really starting to become common these days.

Do me a favor and stand tough and help all your comrades when you have to play a home final at the G and not that local footy ground that seats 50 people out in the paddock.

Agree Geelong making finals is pretty common place.

We don't play at Spotless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we have won with our VFL side plenty of times this year. You will know when you play our AFL side as you don't win.
That's the thing. I look at your outs, and apart from Rance and Riewoldt, the others wouldn't make a splash in any of the top 8 sides.

You are kidding yourself. Your list is just very shallow and you have been hiding front runners for the last couple of years. Get everybody back and you will struggle to beat the 14th - 5th ranked sides. That's where your list is at.

I mean, your ruck situation is a classic case - can't blame anyone but yourselves for poor list management.

This reminds me of a certain qual final in 2017, which really is the only significant game between the sides in recent memory. This is when your salt towards Richmond began and continues on.
Ah yes, the good old days. I guess a loss like that will ruin your finals regardless of when it is played during the year.

This reminds me of a certain qual final in 2017, which really is the only significant game between the sides in recent memory. This is when your salt towards Richmond began and continues on.
Maybe we had a few injuries too huh? Anyways best Richmond don't start looking at history b/w our two sides. It does not go so well for you.

Sorry friend. I’m confused. I thought you were done talking with me? Not complaining though. In today’s market, getting to live anywhere (even inside your head) rent free is a gift.

When you boast about 100,000 members, and you have a Friday night long weekend game against the top of the ladder side, and that top of the ladder side brings 30,000 fans (which they easily did) a crowd of 65,000 if ******* pitiful. Richmunt bandwagoners have already started falling away. And as mentioned. The bae is a reflection of that. It’s you and Grin and a handful of others left. The rest have vanished.

As for the grammar lesson. “You’re” (as in you are) welcome.

Average losing margin this year:

1. Geelong - 4 points.
2. Collingwood - 11 points.
3. Fremantle - 13 points.
4. Adelaide - 16 points.
5. Hawthorn - 18 points.
6. Sydney - 22 points.
7. Port Adelaide - 23 points.
8. Essendon - 25 points.
9. Brisbane - 28 points.
=10. Western Bulldogs - 30 points.
=10. Carlton - 30 points.
12. Melbourne - 31 points.
13. North Melbourne - 32 points.
14. GWS - 33 points.
15. St.Kilda - 35 points.
16. Gold Coast - 36 points.
17. West Coast - 47 points.
18. Richmond - 49 points.

:p

Average losing margin this year:

1. Geelong - 4 points.
2. Collingwood - 11 points.
3. Fremantle - 13 points.
4. Adelaide - 16 points.
5. Hawthorn - 18 points.
6. Sydney - 22 points.
7. Port Adelaide - 23 points.
8. Essendon - 25 points.
9. Brisbane - 28 points.
=10. Western Bulldogs - 30 points.
=10. Carlton - 30 points.
12. Melbourne - 31 points.
13. North Melbourne - 32 points.
14. GWS - 33 points.
15. St.Kilda - 35 points.
16. Gold Coast - 36 points.
17. West Coast - 47 points.
18. Richmond - 49 points.

:p

How can they be getting flogged like that with a premium midfield that includes Josh Caddy, Dion Prestia, Dusty and Cotchin?

lol lollollollol

What a *en basket case of a club.

Tuggers. Dynasty. 2017 - 2017

Absolutely!!! But you guys have your own issues with recent finals history. Need I go there??

Tiger fans should know as well as anyone that prior finals experience counts for nought. You guys were 0-3 in finals under Hardwick before 2017, including losing a final to 9th placed Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back