Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes he does, his last 12 finals have produced 3 wins.

Nice of you to ignore his first season.

We're aware of our recent finals record, but the last few seasons we've been battered and bruised at the tail end of the season and limped into September, and it showed. The way this season is panning out we'll be able to rest players in the run home and freshen them up for September, a luxury we haven't had since, well, the last time we won the flag.

Id prefer that over the history of my club being in this competition, a period 11 years less than your club, that they would always have had more flags and still have two more.

You do realise that I have seen my club win 6 flags in my lifetime, whereas I imagine you have seen half that amount and our longest break between flags is 37 years compared to the 44 years at your club.:think:

Geelong supporters always pretending their rancid history in this competition doesnt exist. You Cats live in a 5 year period which is the only time in this competition that the Cats have tasted a little success, even then it was done without back to back flags:$
Yes, and when I'm an old campaigner like you I'll have seen 10 :)

How many years to you have to go back to get Richmond's 12 finals record?
1995 - whenever Geelong belted them in a prelim :$

Year - # of finals (result)
2018 - 2 finals (Coxed)
2017 - 3 (Bradbury)
2015 - 1 (LolNorf by 17)
2014 - 1 (against the wind by 57)
2013 - 1 (Carlolton by 20)
2001 - 3 (Smashed by the Lions 68 points)
1995 - 3 (Smashed by the Cats 89 points)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but didn't you drop your only true home final to the might of Freo in 2013. Now, that would have been worth seeing.
Losing a home final? The Tuggers wouldn't know anything about that....

Where's Carlton's home ground again?

Last edited:
Oh the richmunt melts in this Fred are delicious. And reading the excuses and justification is hilarious!!! Completely ignoring the fact they have 2 Brownlow medallist’s AND prize recruit Prestia in their midfield, instead calling it a VFL aside. And ignoring the fact that they’re boasting their gun recruit Lynch and their superstar medium forward Caddy up forward. It’s a VFL side. And ignoring the face they gave their rising stars Stack and Rioli running around. They’re fielding a VFL side.

Biggest average losing margin in the ENTIRE league.

lol lollollollol

Richmunt

Sorry Tuggers.

It says "staff writers" but it was really penned by Uncle Steve

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-06-10/six-things-we-learned-from-round-12

"1. Richmond won't win the flag

Consider these results: a 44-point loss to Collingwood in round two, a 49-point defeat at the hands of Greater Western Sydney the following week and a 67-point thumping by Geelong last Friday night. Those three teams are considered the main premiership threats, along with West Coast, which the Tigers haven't faced yet. Consider this as well: there were 10 teams with a percentage in the triple digits after Friday night. Richmond wasn't one of those, having sunk to a miserable 94.5 after the Cats clash."

Sorry Tuggers.

It says "staff writers" but it was really penned by Uncle Steve

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-06-10/six-things-we-learned-from-round-12

"1. Richmond won't win the flag

Consider these results: a 44-point loss to Collingwood in round two, a 49-point defeat at the hands of Greater Western Sydney the following week and a 67-point thumping by Geelong last Friday night. Those three teams are considered the main premiership threats, along with West Coast, which the Tigers haven't faced yet. Consider this as well: there were 10 teams with a percentage in the triple digits after Friday night. Richmond wasn't one of those, having sunk to a miserable 94.5 after the Cats clash."
Oh no the media stating we wont win the flag, well thats it then.

Less years than you have to go back to have seen 6 Geelong flags.

Meh. Happy with the 3 AFL ones. Perfect timing really. Old enough to fully enjoy. Unbridled by kids. Nothing will beat those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back