Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Oh no the media stating we wont win the flag, well thats it then.

The ladder says you won't win the flag.
The worst average losing margin in the entire comp says you won't win the flag.
The fact you can't beat a top 8 side says you won't win the flag.
The fact even at your absolute best you are 2 rungs below the Cats says you won't win the flag.
The form of your "stars" says you won't win the flag.
I say you won't win the flag.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
1 win inside the 8 with 7th worst percentage in the league :((((

Plus they have zero depth.

Meanwhile we have Bews, Smith, Abbott, SSelwood, Henderson, Menegola, Cockatoo, Constable, Fogarty, Simpson even Krueger now waiting in the wings.

Catsmaninamerica

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cricket, Surfing
Plus they have zero depth.

Meanwhile we have Bews, Smith, Abbott, SSelwood, Henderson, Menegola, Cockatoo, Constable, Fogarty, Simpson even Krueger now waiting in the wings.

Quoted for truth.

Richmunt have a couple of injuries and it’s a “VFL team”

Cats have a dozen quality AFL players in the VFL

No, but didn't you drop your only true home final to the might of Freo in 2013. Now, that would have been worth seeing.

Freo made the grand final that year, so they were a pretty good side. Of course, we didn't exactly help ourselves by resting Hawkins and starting Chappy as the sub that day.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Freo made the grand final that year, so they were a pretty good side. Of course, we didn't exactly help ourselves by resting Hawkins and starting Chappy as the sub that day.

Blicavs v Sandilands was the reason we lost that game.

Blicavs v Sandilands was the reason we lost that game.

Yep, was as baffling as winning the toss and kicking into a six goal breeze away from home in a cut throat final. ;)

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Numbers injured yes, quality of those injured unseen before in the history of the game.

Ok petal.

Never before seen in the history of the game. Crapola. Not even remotely close to being the the worst this year.

The Champion data injury ladder produced at Round 11 2019 factored in both the games lost to injury AND the quality of the missing players. It has Richmond equal second with Carlton at 197 points, a whopping 70 behind GWS at 267.

But you keep right on chugging that delicious goo, no matter how wrong you are.

Jun 5, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
same_as_it_ever_Was_enamel_2_grande.jpg

Oct 20, 2007
Cranbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry Tuggers.

It says "staff writers" but it was really penned by Uncle Steve

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-06-10/six-things-we-learned-from-round-12

"1. Richmond won't win the flag

Consider these results: a 44-point loss to Collingwood in round two, a 49-point defeat at the hands of Greater Western Sydney the following week and a 67-point thumping by Geelong last Friday night. Those three teams are considered the main premiership threats, along with West Coast, which the Tigers haven't faced yet. Consider this as well: there were 10 teams with a percentage in the triple digits after Friday night. Richmond wasn't one of those, having sunk to a miserable 94.5 after the Cats clash."

I don’t think we can win the flag either, but what would the media know. I’m certain they said we couldn’t win the flag after St Kilda smashed us by 80 points late in 2017. What is the difference between then & now?

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
I don’t think we can win the flag either, but what would the media know. I’m certain they said we couldn’t win the flag after St Kilda smashed us by 80 points late in 2017. What is the difference between then & now?
Have you forgotten the party line already?

The difference is injuries, duhhhhhh

Read the statement knob. What about THE 150 years before, not 150 years ago. FFS
That was the joke my intelligent* friend. You're the punch line.
A lot of Geelong front runners coming out of the woodwork to angrily melt on the Bay. Only to disappear without a trace as soon as things get a little challenging. It must be a cultural thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

congratulations on the June premiership

looking forward to you bombing out in straight sets again. old and gorne
Shouldn't you be in the asylum posting your conspiracy theories you nut case

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Been offline generally for sometime. I'm also gradually moving away from BF/AFL for some time (only here now because I'm 6 hours into a night shift and bored).

That said, you're not exactly someone whose opinion matters, here or elsewhere, so really...*yawn*

A true Tuggers supporter.

A true Tuggers supporter.

Yeah, I'm such a bandwaggoner I stopped being a member a few years back, when we were starting to play finals regularly, and stopped attending any games in the GF year.

Basic idea...The AFL is messing up the game, and thus I'm ceasing my support for it. It's just taking a while because it had become quite a habit, so I've been gradually cutting back.

Oct 20, 2007
Cranbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok petal.

Never before seen in the history of the game. Crapola. Not even remotely close to being the the worst this year.

The Champion data injury ladder produced at Round 11 2019 factored in both the games lost to injury AND the quality of the missing players. It has Richmond equal second with Carlton at 197 points, a whopping 70 behind GWS at 267.

But you keep right on chugging that delicious goo, no matter how wrong you are.

I like what Champion Data come up with year after year, but what they fail to take into regard is the fact that Richmond are missing all of these players together at a time. GWS have had top players missing, but not all together. I think the fact that last night we were missing 8 from our top 13 in last years Jack Dyer Medal is something that no team could realistically cover. Thankfully, we can expect 4-5 of them back immediately after our bye.

Catsmaninamerica

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cricket, Surfing
I like what Champion Data come up with year after year, but what they fail to take into regard is the fact that Richmond are missing all of these players together at a time. GWS have had top players missing, but not all together. I think the fact that last night we were missing 8 from our top 13 in last years Jack Dyer Medal is something that no team could realistically cover. Thankfully, we can expect 4-5 of them back immediately after our bye.

Hey princess. You had a midfield with 2 Brownlow medallist’s plus dion Prestia and Caddy In it last night. And you got beaten by a side with one bloke on the bench.

Shittruck of a club. All pea hearts. Lollollollol

Why can't Richmond lose gracefully?

Their entitlement means they need to make excuses.

I'm still concerned that most of their supporters are permitted to walk around in public rather then being locked up in a mental asylum

Why can't Richmond lose gracefully?

Their entitlement means they need to make excuses.

I'm still concerned that most of their supporters are permitted to walk around in public rather then being locked up in a mental asylum
Don't know why an Adelaide v Richmond game is so very important to you, but I'll take your advice on board. In future I'll be as graceful as a Geelong supporter after a qualifying final loss :)

Don't know why an Adelaide v Richmond game is so very important to you, but I'll take your advice on board. In future I'll be as graceful as a Geelong supporter after a qualifying final loss :)
It's that important I didn't watch it. The aftermath was littered with excuses though but that's the norm from a supporter base that thought a 3 peat was a Monty and find it hard to accept losing. You should be used to it by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back