Remove this Banner Ad

Flying_as_One1991

Premium Gold
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Las Vegas Golden Knights, NY Mets
Anyone used or been a part of any paid sports tipping services? If so which ones and overall experience. Seen so many pop up lately claiming to be Australia's #1.

Snake oil.

I feel like the chances of hitting a good, non rip-off one are similar to the chances of being profitable from just your own reads. That is, not great.

I tried to get into horse racing a while back, knowing not a lot about the betting side of it, found lots that talked the talk and got streaky but that always resulted in an increase of fees or further privacy/exclusiveness. Knowing full well that before their hot streak they were cold. Their knowledge/system didn’t suddenly beat the bookies.

Yeah been doing a lot of research into it lately as feel like I am treading water when betting and feel like i am a bet killer. Just looking to see if anyone has joined a good one and found success.

All claim to be Australia's number 1 or Australia's best. Posting winning slips looks pretty but need to also back it up with real results

Long term these just don't work for reasons mentioned.
If the service is good then majority of subs will not replicate the results as prices move, if you are able to obtain the same prices everytime then the market doesn't respect it so it's not good long term on 99% of markets.

Plenty tip into markets which don't have much liquidity yet spruik how much you would make betting x amount of dollars as units. This is also never going to be replicated.

Find other smart punters and share bets that way for free, don't pay.

Betwithjoel heavily involved in it if not actually running it so it's a big swerve.
Hes the Tom Waterhouse of sports tipping
Yeah, I think he's the owner.

He's up 100 units this year in AFL and made 125 in NBA - I don't know what your problem is with him bro.

The only things he can be accused of is offering a lot of picks from soft markets where the odds come in very quickly.

The other bettors are all legit profitable guys.

In an industry that is rife with shysters (tippers, bookies, etc), he is towards the very bottom of the list in reality.

Yeah, I think he's the owner.

He's up 100 units this year in AFL and made 125 in NBA - I don't know what your problem is with him bro.

The only things he can be accused of is offering a lot of picks from soft markets where the odds come in very quickly.

The other bettors are all legit profitable guys.

In an industry that is rife with shysters (tippers, bookies, etc), he is towards the very bottom of the list in reality.
He tips into s**t markets and just a marketing genius if can call him that.

What he is up is irrelevant when 95% of people can't bet it, tipping AFL lines on Monday mornings. He has you fooled

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He tips into s**t markets and just a marketing genius if can call him that.

What he is up is irrelevant when 95% of people can't bet it, tipping AFL lines on Monday mornings. He has you fooled
Ok, fair.

I have never been subscribed to his service in fairness, but I know someone who has been for a while and made quite a lot from it, but he may be on one of those "black label" packages that are the very first to get the tips.

Ok, fair.

I have never been subscribed to his service in fairness, but I know someone who has been for a while and made quite a lot from it, but he may be on one of those "black label" packages that are the very first to get the tips.
Nothing I've been told about him from who know and have associated in the past is good, might have done well in poker but he has inflated his actual sports betting ability.

Plenty of examples over the years of him just stealing bets from elsewhere, including this forum.

Unlike other touts who usually start out free and grow a following, hes just paid for his.

I'm sure there are a few long term profitable people out there but pointless trying to find them when the market is littered with hype merchants and blokes who have had a good 12 months and now think they can get paid.

Would be very surprised if you couldn't find just as valuable information out there for free anyway

I'm sure there are a few long term profitable people out there but pointless trying to find them when the market is littered with hype merchants and blokes who have had a good 12 months and now think they can get paid.

Would be very surprised if you couldn't find just as valuable information out there for free anyway

No doubt there is some serious punters who have a proven track record out there and some that only post winners every 4 weeks when they actually win something. Just need to find out who is legit and who is just smoke and mirrors

No doubt there is some serious punters who have a proven track record out there and some that only post winners every 4 weeks when they actually win something. Just need to find out who is legit and who is just smoke and mirrors

I'd say most people spruiking sports tips are just coat tuggers for the internet age... punters who have found an edge in markets do not share them with anyone...

• Coat-tugger: A racecourse conman who will tip a horse to a punter, and if the horse wins, is always present when the punter collects, to demand a portion of the winnings.

I'd say most people spruiking sports tips are just coat tuggers for the internet age... punters who have found an edge in markets do not share them with anyone...

• Coat-tugger: A racecourse conman who will tip a horse to a punter, and if the horse wins, is always present when the punter collects, to demand a portion of the winnings.
Why wouldn't they share them with anyone?

why would they?
there is not one reason to try and erode your edge quicker.

Think he is referring to sharing to subscribers when actually winning decent money yourself
Well, I 100% agree with not disclosing the ins and outs of your edge to someone, but just offering picks after you've gotten on doesn't seem like it would be of any real detriment. (Other than if the other people are tailing at the places you put your bet on, and it leads to your account getting marked.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back