Painting miniatures, terrain and scenery.

Remove this Banner Ad

VJXZuIh.jpg

W6BNSjX.jpg

Reaper Bones Fungal Queen, first thing I've painted to completion all year, photos are the first test run with my new 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 macro on my Nex-6

Getting some colour and rust and grime on this thing that has been sitting around for months.

Still have some more to do.

IMG_E1563.JPG

It will sit on any side or either end for maximum flexibility. That's science!

I wish you lot had warned me what was I getting into. I'm getting obsessed with buying different paints (got some washes on the way to paint my Gelatinous Cube - meant to be my Father's Day present).

Oh, and I wish I had the time to like every photo that gets posted. There's some amazing stuff there. Colour me impressed.

I wish you lot had warned me what was I getting into. I'm getting obsessed with buying different paints (got some washes on the way to paint my Gelatinous Cube - meant to be my Father's Day present).

Oh, and I wish I had the time to like every photo that gets posted. There's some amazing stuff there. Colour me impressed.
Yeah it gets under your skin.

It's called plastic crack for a reason :p

Someone on the web will have one for a small fee.

You would think that, can't find one on any of the bits sites, put the feelers out on some of the buy sell swap groups.

It would be ok if there wasnt a massive indent where it goes

And that is pretty fu**in tidy.

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now i have to get it out of the cabinet and fix it, see what you have done.

The purple recess shade on the back pack needs fixing as well

I'm washing with Agrax, but maybe that's the wrong wash?

Depends if you want that dirty look, it probably suits these models though.

i use cassandora yellow on my eldar, the problem is you have to go back in and highlight the * out of them to bring the colour back up thats why I only recess shade vehicles.

Depends if you want that dirty look, it probably suits these models though.

i use cassandora yellow on my eldar, the problem is you have to go back in and highlight the fu** out of them to bring the colour back up thats why I only recess shade vehicles.
The one second from the right is full wash then highlight. One attempt at dry brushing that model did nothing that I could see. The others are various levels of targeted wash with a fine detail brush.

The one second from the right is full wash then highlight. One attempt at dry brushing that model did nothing that I could see. The others are various levels of targeted wash with a fine detail brush.

Yellow is just a campaigner of a colour especially the citadel yellows even through an airbrush yriel yellow sucks.

It honestly takes between 4 and 9280790384290890 coats to get a solid colour

I do like the grimey look on those models though would be weird to have pristine yellow hazmat suits imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back