Pakistan tour of England

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Mohammad Amir!
I hope he does well :) between he and Wahab I really like their attack. This will be a great test of England's rise. I suspect Pakistan will lose this series with the blade against England's quicks.

EDIT: Didn't realise Anderson was out, big chance for the Pakistanis!

Jake Ball on your debut.

England are really attacking the stumps, interesting tactic to go away from the usual tactic of away swing looking for an edge so early. The pitch must be bloody dry!!! I reckon it might spin a bit and will be interesting to see when Ali bowls. Watch out for Yasir Shah late in the match too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good start to the series by the Pakistani's and a product of the preparation they've put in for it. I don't know of what they've got planned in the lead up to coming down here this summer, but if they give themselves a couple of quality lead in games like was the case for this tour it won't take long for their experience to adjust.

Will say it again, but good on Woakes for reaping the rewards of persistence. He is really coming into his own as a test bowler. Unfortunately for him he may well slide out of the side whenever Stokes and Anderson coming back in with there being a need for a quicker and bouncier alternative, but for now he's making every post a winner.

sarfraz looks the goods but standing that much out of your crease won't go well in nz/oz..

plus how bad is the poms bowling attacks when they bring that ball guy in,looks pretty muh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back