Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland (3 Tests, 2 T20Is)

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect bowling for english conditions but jeez it's hard to remember such a soft top 6 for england, it also doesn't help that the bowling has become jimmy and broad or bust lately.

Woakes was awful on the tours but he is surely a must pick at home where he is a top performer with bat and ball?

Cook - who’s good games are gettingfurther and further apart - Root, Stokes, Bairstow and Anderson are the only English players worth a squirt of piss at the moment. The rest of them, as good as broad has been, are not test standard. Butler is probably good enough but needs to prove it.

Having a bowling attack who can only bowl when the ball moves and a batting line-up who can only bat when it doesn't is a dangerous combination for England atm.

Having a bowling attack who can only bowl when the ball moves and a batting line-up who can only bat when it doesn't is a dangerous combination for England atm.

And it's not like they cashed in our easier tracks either, fair few times they were in decent positions in good batting conditions and stuffed it up.

I still find it odd in the midst of the very ordinary cricket they have played the last few years they somehow comfortably beat SA home and away.

Shouldn't undersell the quality shown by Pakistan here. They just produce excellent quick after excellent quick and their developing batsmen really applied themselves. Shame about Babar.

Lots of catches dropped by England too. It's like they were Pakistan and Pakistan were England in this test match. England are usually much better at home.

And it's not like they cashed in our easier tracks either, fair few times they were in decent positions in good batting conditions and stuffed it up.

I still find it odd in the midst of the very ordinary cricket they have played the last few years they somehow comfortably beat SA home and away.

The away win owed a lot to stokes who is legitimately good most of the time, and their bowlers from memory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayliss needs to go. He took the credit for Fabrace's work in the past..
A year ago we smashed South Africa and looked decent and now the team is struggling. I would bring Moeen and Woakes back in ,because they dominate in England. I would drop Wood and Malan . This new pick Bess is baffling and the new head selector seems to be clueless .

Bayliss needs to go. He took the credit for Fabrace's work in the past..
A year ago we smashed South Africa and looked decent and now the team is struggling. I would bring Moeen and Woakes back in ,because they dominate in England. I would drop Wood and Malan . This new pick Bess is baffling and the new head selector seems to be clueless .

63 wickets at 23 in 16 first class games before the test? I’d say a hell of a lot less baffling than most of the spinners they’ve picked in recent times

Today, Alastair Cook breaks Alan Border's record of 153 consecutive test matches. I thought that was going to be one of the cricket records that would never be broken. Amazing effort by Cook.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Copyright free no fee involved livestream of the cricket

(Just trolling)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back