Pakistan v Australia 5 ODIs

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s so strange to me that Turner still isn’t getting a game tonight after his innings in India. It’s almost like we’ve cast him off because we’re already worried about more guys making a case for the WC.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another 50 for Khawaja. Hitting them for fun right now and people want to drop him. Lol.

Well someone has to go out. Smith and Warner are our top 2 ODI batsmen, they will play in all likelihood.

I'd actually drop Khawaja too, unless he shows today he can accelerate. Getting 100 is great, he needs to make another 60-80 on top of that and show he can go big and hit boundaries.

Well someone has to go out. Smith and Warner are our top 2 ODI batsmen, they will play in all likelihood.

I'd actually drop Khawaja too, unless he shows today he can accelerate. Getting 100 is great, he needs to make another 60-80 on top of that and show he can go big and hit boundaries.
Why? He's been averaging almost 70 at a strike rate of 85+. That's superb. Backing Warner to come in and do better is absurd.

Warner and Smith should have to earn their way back in. The team has won 7 in a row away from home. Bowlers are the only changes worth considering.

Why? He's been averaging almost 70 at a strike rate of 85+. That's superb. Backing Warner to come in and do better is absurd.

Warner and Smith should have to earn their way back in. The team has won 7 in a row away from home. Bowlers are the only changes worth considering.

Have you not seen what Warner has been doing in the IPL? He's coming back in. Both Finch and Khawaja have way too many dots balls and Khawaja is shocking at running between wickets. Look you are splitting hairs over who out of SMarsh, Handscomb and SMarsh, but I look at him and realistically I see the others having another gear or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlucky Ussie. We cant possibly drop him but he really needs to find another gear. Marsh has it. Smith has it.

While I think our problems will be fixed somewhat with Warner coming in (you are kidding yourselves if you dont think this is happening), we currently have to many accumulators for the modern game. There is too much reliance on Maxwell to do all the death hitting

Have you not seen what Warner has been doing in the IPL? He's coming back in. Both Finch and Khawaja have way too many dots balls and Khawaja is shocking at running between wickets. Look you are splitting hairs over who out of SMarsh, Handscomb and SMarsh, but I look at him and realistically I see the others having another gear or two.
Cool, he's performing in a T20 tournament. We have two ODI openers (and our batting line-up overall) dominating. There's absolutely no reason to disturb that.

Cool, he's performing in a T20 tournament. We have two ODI openers (and our batting line-up overall) dominating. There's absolutely no reason to disturb that.

Except taht Warner makes us a much better side

I think we need Warner more than Smith tbh. Warner adds more power that we desperately need

We need both. Behind Kholi who is a freak, people are forgetting who good Smith is.

Except taht Warner makes us a much better side
Just because people keep saying this doesn't make it true. This is the best our ODI side has been performing in years. Not like players are really breaking out either, there just seems to be great balance and chemistry in the group.

Khawaja has scored 5 half centuries including 2 in his past 10 matches going at an average of almost 70. In his last ODI series Warner averaged 14.5 and has scored 3 half centuries with 2 centuries
in his last 18 matches. Where is the evidence that having Warner back will make us a better side?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back