Pakistan v Australia 5 ODIs

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because people keep saying this doesn't make it true. This is the best our ODI side has been performing in years. Not like players are really breaking out either, there just seems to be great balance and chemistry in the group.

Khawaja has scored 5 half centuries including 2 in his past 10 matches going at an average of almost 70. In his last ODI series Warner averaged 14.5 and has scored 3 half centuries with 2 centuries
in his last 18 matches. Where is the evidence that having Warner back will make us a better side?

His overall record says he makes us a better side. We need another power hitter especially early. Plus even if Warner fails, he saves 20+ runs in the field whereas Khawaja isn’t great in the field

We need both. Behind Kholi who is a freak, people are forgetting who good Smith is.
His overall record says he makes us a better side. We need another power hitter especially early. Plus even if Warner fails, he saves 20+ runs in the field whereas Khawaja isn’t great in the field
Nobody is forgetting how could Smith and Warner are in this format. Both have done SFA in it since early 2017and you think we should bring them in for players currently performing.

We don't need to be more aggressive at all. We're likely about to extend our streak to 8 wins. Our balance is currently perfect. Not every team needs to be trying to score 350...

Nobody is forgetting how could Smith and Warner are in this format. Both have done SFA in it since early 2017and you think we should bring them in for players currently performing.

We don't need to be more aggressive at all. We're likely about to extend our streak to 8 wins. Our balance is currently perfect. Not every team needs to be trying to score 350...

The WC is in England- 280 won’t be enough at lot of the time. I mean personally I’d ship Stoinis off too as he’s awful a lot of the time.

Warner should and will be there.

We need both. Behind Kholi who is a freak, people are forgetting who good Smith is.
Smith is human in the limited over format.

He is also an accumulator that we currently have too many of in the side.

I am not saying he shouldnt be in the side, just that Warner is more a priority given his hitting IMO

The WC is in England- 280 won’t be enough at lot of the time. I mean personally I’d ship Stoinis off too as he’s awful a lot of the time.

Warner should and will be there.
Warner's stunning record in England and stunning ODI form before the ball-tampering saga makes him a sure thing to get us to bigger scores. People were literally calling for him to be dropped before the saga but now we have a strong opening pair that play well together and people want him back lmao.

We're scoring as consistently now as we have since the last WC. I'll take the bloke that led us to an ODI series win against the best ODI side in the world thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warner's stunning record in England and stunning ODI record before ball-tampering saga makes him a sure thing to get us to bigger scores. People were literally calling for him to be dropped before the saga but now we have a strong opening pair that play well together and people want him back lmao.

We're scoring as consistently now as we have since the last WC. I'll take the bloke that led us to an ODI series win against the best ODI side in the world thanks.

Considering him and Finch were a good opening partnership last WC I would be going the same way this time.

Again today he wasted so many balls after he got 80, spent 30 balls getting 18, was Stoinis like.

I want guys that can get big hundreds not blokes who I’m hoping aren’t still batting in the 42nd over as they can’t hit boundaries easily. Warner hits big hundreds.

Bring back Mitch Marsh, Stionis looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

Carey’s gotta be one of the most uninspiring keepers I’ve seen. So quiet back there

Looks like we will go 0 for 3 when having our top 4 all reach 50

aaaaaaaaand there’s a wicket, not Sohail though

Smith is human in the limited over format.

He is also an accumulator that we currently have too many of in the side.

I am not saying he shouldnt be in the side, just that Warner is more a priority given his hitting IMO
I agree that only Warner should be added to the ODI team for the WC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back