Solved Pamela Lawrence - 1994 - Killer commits suicide in prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Certainly not good when there has been a wrongful conviction of Andrew Mallard and the next suspect doesn't make trial.

Rochford had been interviewed by police on May 11 about the Lawrence murder and had subsequently been placed on suicide watch.

He was taken off suicide watch on Tuesday .

Mr Johnson said Rochford had seen TV reports last night which publicly named him as a suspect.

"I am not aware of a suicide note. We are not going to assume this is a suicide, but there is nothing to indicate that is not the case".

Rochford was jailed in July 1995 for the murder of his girlfriend, Brigitta Dickens.

He battered her to death with a home-made barbell.

The attack took place at a backpackers' hostel in Scarborough, a town near Perth, just seven weeks after the body of Mrs Lawrence was found in her city-centre store.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/killer-takes-own-life-5058121

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
"But the important point I wish to make here is that all the while throughout the trial and during his conviction, the police were in possession of an identifying
mark—that is, the palm print of the late Simon Rochford, who had eight days later murdered his girlfriend.
When he had been in Pamela Lawrence’s shop, he had obviously touched the top of the counter and left his palm
print. Despite the many subpoenas that had been served upon the police for the production of all prints taken
from that scene, the police never produced that palm print."
http://parliament.wa.gov.au/hansard...8257bc2002b25a7/$FILE/A39 S1 20130806 All.pdf

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
J3KXDzP.jpg

Murderer No More: Andrew Mallard and the Epic Fight That Proved His Innocence
By Colleen Egan
https://books.google.com.au/books?i...on couch&pg=PA24#v=snippet&q="heroin"&f=false

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Mallard was sleeping on the couch in a flat leased by a girl named Michelle in Mosman Park

SZVZQ53.jpg

michelle and taxi tony - droc
Crime and Corruption Commission Report - Andrew Mallard
Michelle Isolde ENGELHARDT

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Do we ever get to see if Andrew has any priors? Seeing as he ran with the wolves on Glyde st, picking up gunga for his flat mate Michelle? What haven't we been told?

I think it was McGinty that said "He is no angel"

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
"Quote:
"With the exception of the June 1983 event when the Geraldton to Albany pressure gradient was 17 hPa, the gradient in all other events was between 20 and 21 hPa. The change in the pressure gradient 12 hours prior to and 12 hours after the period of maximum gradient was also calculated to provide an indication of how rapidly the gradient was changing. While pressure gradients for the June 1981 and June 1983 storms were large (16 hPa for each) 12 hours prior to the maximum, the gradient for the other three events was relatively small, indicating a rapid increase had taken place.

The tidal elevations (Fig.3) for 23 May 1994 storm and for TC Alby were compared at the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour site (Fig.11). Although the storm surges associated with the 23 May 1994 storm and TC Alby were similar in peak heights, the surge was sustained for a longer period of time in the May 1994 storm.
DATE
TIME OF MAX PRESSURE DIFFERENCE
GERALDTON/ALBANY PRESSURE DIFFERENCE(hPa)
PRESSURE GRADIENT GERALDTON/ALBANY 12 HOURS BEFORE MAX(hPa)
PRESSURE GRADIENT GERALDTON/ALBANY 12 HOURS AFTER MAX(hPa)
PERTH MINIMUM PRESSURE(hPa)
ALBANY MINIMUM PRESSURE(hPa)

Extreme storms;
(Pam Lawrence murder,)
23 May 1994

22 Sept. 1988

28 June 1988

22 July 1981

8 June 1981

4 April 1978

6 April 1969

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
"The windstorm was the most destructive weather event to affect the Perth Metropolitan area in the last 30 years, the total damage bill was greater than 25 million dollars. Several houses were completely unroofed but the majority of property damage was minor, the average insurance claim being $700 and more than 60% of claims were for fence damage. Thousands of trees were either blown down or had large limbs snapped off. Many of these fell across powerlines contributing to widespread blackouts. The number of households affected was so large that power was not fully restored for several days. "

"Strong cold fronts can not only bring a lot of rain to Perth, but can cause a lot of damage.
On the 23rd May, 1994 one of the strongest cold fronts ever to hit the south-west of Western Australia moved through Perth. Heavy showers, thunderstorms and gale force winds lashed Perth for most of the day and night with severe wind squalls, much of the city had power blackouts. Many homes received damage, while tree damage was widespread.
This storm was rare as it occurred very early in the season, the strongest cold fronts usually occur between mid June and early August."

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jacob/winter.html

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jacob/94storm.html

http://www.waweathergroup.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2481

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Richard Court was overseas with a box full of Pam Lawrences jewellery as gifts to delegates when Pam Lawrence was murdered.

What is it with the Glyde st, Eric st thing? Its like the ******* Bermuda triangle of crime.

Last edited:

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Richard Court was overseas with a box full of Pam Lawrences jewellery as gifts to delegates when Pam Lawrence was murdered.

What is it with the Glyde st, Eric st thing? Its like the ******* Bermuda triangle of crime.

How do you know about the Lawrence jewelry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

No wonder they renamed Battle Street!

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Interesting read this one .
Makes you wonder where the opioid fields of wa are ....

Im going with in your head.

lawrence-tatooist.jpg

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=N3tS-RfEBHcC&lpg=PA14&ots=_QXNxdsm1w&dq="andrew mallard" slept on couch&pg=PA16#v=onepage&q=heroin&f=false

The drug squad advised the team that a known junkie down the road was obtaining heroin from a man convicted of murdering a woman.

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...age&q="andrew mallard" slept on couch&f=false

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
One woman had claimed Rochford had sold her drugs. What sort of drugs.

I guess we will never know because he died in prison quick smart before going to trial.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Bahhha that’s big coming from you , so where’s the smack come from???
It don’t just appear does it lad , some big businessesssssss.
I wish I had your ability mate your a dead set son of a gun , got your Freddie yet 👍

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Bahhha that’s big coming from you , so where’s the smack come from???
It don’t just appear does it lad , some big businessesssssss.
I wish I had your ability mate your a dead set son of a gun , got your Freddie yet 👍

Maybe ask the people mentioned in the books.

Not long now Cisco. Wipe the dribble off your mouth. It appears, circumstances have changed.

Last edited:

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Maybe ask the people mentioned in the books.

Not long now Cisco. Wipe the dribble off your mouth. It appears, circumstances have changed.

Why don’t you ask the people in the books , I’ve had enough guns pointed at me .
As for wiping dribble from my mouth I’ll ask phantom to do it for me . Gee lad no reward on this case so no interest like the others absolutely sickening

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Why don’t you ask the people in the books , I’ve had enough guns pointed at me .
As for wiping dribble from my mouth I’ll ask phantom to do it for me . Gee lad no reward on this case so no interest like the others absolutely sickening

You continually create dribble. You dont answer the questions that others have asked you about your conspiracies.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
You check out the nty.biz sites
Lol must be global manipulation to go to those lengths .
You would of read the first part wasn’t even allowed to post the next part that member then banned 👍

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
One woman had claimed Rochford had sold her drugs. What sort of drugs.

I guess we will never know because he died in prison quick smart before going to trial.

The word 'sold' was never mentioned and you were corrected last time you implied this. The word supplied is more appropriate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back