Solved Pamela Lawrence - 1994 - Killer commits suicide in prison

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The word 'sold' was never mentioned and you were corrected last time you implied this. The word supplied is more appropriate.
Now you are showing who you are. So she was given drugs by Rochford? Nit-picking words for what? You won't answer that.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Melsy. Whats goin on with you? We covered this about rochford a while ago. The witness in mason case had friend in freo called simon who used to supply her drugs. I did say at time we can't prove if that simon was rochford. Knowing this witness i doubt she had money to buy drugs. Words are words. Incorrect inferences can lead to wrong conclusions. You're being a bit nasty of late are you ok?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Melsy. Whats goin on with you? We covered this about rochford a while ago. The witness in mason case had friend in freo called simon who used to supply her drugs. I did say at time we can't prove if that simon was rochford. Knowing this witness i doubt she had money to buy drugs. Words are words. Incorrect inferences can lead to wrong conclusions. You're being a bit nasty of late are you ok?

You nitpicked words. Rather than going about it in a manner more suiting. Can you even see how you are behaving right now?

Supply, sell. Ok, so its the free candy man handing out drugs. On this occasion, no, it does not lead to wrong conclusion.

You handled the matter all wrong, and its about you. I hope you are not some sort of professional. GOD help us if you were on any team.

I doubt we will see any difference of Sharon Mason. Your behavior has lead me to believe, you are full of it. It won't happen, well, not from any help from you.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Melsy. Whats goin on with you? We covered this about rochford a while ago. The witness in mason case had friend in freo called simon who used to supply her drugs. I did say at time we can't prove if that simon was rochford.

Dependent druggies will do anything for money or drugs. Kill even.

I don't think it will matter if Simon is Rochford. Rochford's appearance was gaunt. Drives from Scarborough to Mosman PARK, stops in at Glyde st and kills a woman.

What drives a bloke to bash a woman to a pulp in a shop? Even if it was a robbery. Example: He murdered her for $50 he stole from a purse?

In daylight for that matter. What was his driver for murder?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
You just cant make this stuff up. Gob smacked.

It's understood Mr Mallard died in Los Angeles after being hit by a car overnight, but the details surrounding his death have not been fully confirmed.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
You just cant make this stuff up. Gob smacked.

It's understood Mr Mallard died in Los Angeles after being hit by a car overnight, but the details surrounding his death have not been fully confirmed.

He was living with his fiance there so found some happiness. Very sad.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
He was living with his fiance there so found some happiness. Very sad.
Apparently common for Aussies who drive on the opposite side of the road.

I do ponder if he signed confidentiality agreement with the court.
Another dead witness to the goings on in the area of the seedy underworld. Spent time in jail with Rochford.
No matter how it came about, dead men don't speak.

Back