Pantera rumours...

Remove this Banner Ad

To all the people who thought Pantera were splitting up, then read this from the Pantera site, from Phil himself......

ANSELMO DENIES BREAK-UP RUMORS

Philip Anselmo issued an unequivocal "F*ck no" to the recent rumors that Pantera are breaking up. It seemed the rumors kicked up during a press junket for Anselmo and fellow Pantera bandmember Rex Brown's side project, the band Down. "Side projects always start rumors," stated a spokesperson for Pantera's management. "It's the nature of the beast."
Add Anselmo to the mix and writers get a little itchy. "What can I say," says Anselmo. "I love Pantera. I'm excited about Down. I'm lucky to be in a place where I can make great f*cking music with both bands. We're
going into the studio sometime later this year to record the new Pantera album. End of story."

Originally posted by TwiggyDunn
Word is out that Anselmo stated publicly that Pantera will never release another album again. That the other Pantera members are stale and that is why the last album did nothing.

Then again he is the type of jerk who would take his words back if enough money was thrown his way.

That last statement of yours is absolute crap, and you know it. Don't make such a fool out of yourself.

I have not heard anything about Phil saying this, and I am a regular at the Pantera board and I have friends from there who know Phil, and he is not quitting Pantera at all and that they are going to record a new album at the end of the year.

And RTS was not crap, but we all have different tastes.

LOL ahhhhh youre a good "fan" do you collect pantera stuff..i bet youd pick up a cigerette butt of phils and keep it in your room...you might even keep a bottle that he pissed in by your bed..fans you gotta admire them...LOL

Phil is a d i c k head! he's very hard core ..or pretends to be

like Rex..gets upset when people bring up the early pantera albums..how he used to look..and what he used to call himself..what losers..deny your past..fairies in pink spandex..who are now VERY TOUGH and HARD CORE!! STRONGER THAN ALL !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by TwiggyDunn
LOL ahhhhh youre a good "fan" do you collect pantera stuff..i bet youd pick up a cigerette butt of phils and keep it in your room...you might even keep a bottle that he pissed in by your bed..fans you gotta admire them...LOL

Phil is a d i c k head! he's very hard core ..or pretends to be

like Rex..gets upset when people bring up the early pantera albums..how he used to look..and what he used to call himself..what losers..deny your past..fairies in pink spandex..who are now VERY TOUGH and HARD CORE!! STRONGER THAN ALL !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rolleyes:

What a load of rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back