Media Pants On: BRAB vs The World

Does this interview humanise BRAB?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ecBwNFm.jpg

Hello ladies and gentleman, welcome to the latest installment of Pants On. This episode I catch up with public enemy number one, BRAB, welcome to the hot sit young man, take a load off and sit down.

Welcome to Pants On: BRAB vs The World.

BRAB you sit in front of me backwards legs crossed with a s**t eating grin, I know why, you know why, like only a few posters before you, you have made a whole league be about you. As we sit here you're a god among men. Am I being too forward here or do you agree with this assessment of you?

Firstly, if you ever denigrate my genetic condition again there's going to be issues. You don't know my pain.

The most notable threads over the start of this season have been about me, and I'm regularly mentioned in match threads I'm not even a part of. I suspect people hate it, but that assessment is accurate.

I've seen you, if I couldn't best a chubby Harry Potter than I may as well go the way of Millky.

I've had a real pleasure witnessing your growth from crybaby to attention whore, you may remember our first run in, I mentioned something brought up in the committee room about an ex-teammate of yours and you had a bit of a cry about it, do you look back at the younger BRAB and feel embarrassed about how you acted or do you think that kinda made you the antagonist you are today? I mean to put it frankly, you acted like a real sterge.

Say that again at the full moon.

I think that was the only time in my Sweet FA "career" that I've actually been genuinely upset about something and I think that was borne out of the fact that I had yet to realise that nothing really mattered.
Fundamentally though if the league had any integrity then people wouldn't be using sensitive information from the committee room to denigrate other posters. We both know there's very few limits on this board and it was probably a good lesson for me early that no conversation is really private on this board and people don't particularly give a s**t. In a sense I suppose that contributed to the poster I've become, but honestly it's mostly a non-event in my mind.

I'm embarrassed by the fact that I was acting a bit like the bombers rookies do today. Going in to bat for a rookie in the wrong with a tenuous reason backing me up. I think most rookies are a bit more tribal when it comes to defending their own early on but then they realise fairly quickly that everyone is a bit of a campaigner and nobody is perfect. Unfortunately for the Bombers they're yet to learn that lesson, which is a symptom of having a team made up of rookies and will be a cancer on the league for seasons to come.

"Acting like Sterge" is probably the best way to describe that situation though. When you prescribe too much meaning to the league, Sterge is essentially what you get. What you'll find is that most of the wet blankets in the league are all really just lesser versions of Sterge, who genuinely has no rival when it comes to emotional investment in the league. I'll be careful with what I say about him though, he has screenshots.

I'd just like to take this moment to apologise to the league at whole for basically creating you, I've recently felt like an uncle to you but now I feel a fatherly connection. You could have two dads who happen to be brothers.

What led you to the Hawks this season?

The chance to play for the best team in the history of the league was too hard to pass up.

That's a Filth Wizard scripted answer.

You have the ability to push other posters to the edge and over it, have you ever felt regret for any of your actions over the past seasons, ever felt like you have gone too far?

It is objectively the highest a Sweet FA team has ever reached in terms of MVP votes. Not that those votes are the be all and end all.

Yep. The stuff with TiA went too far and wasn't funny. He's honestly just here to post song links in his little bubble and he didn't deserve to be targeted.

I'd say the stuff with Coach and Sterge has been fair game. It's not my fault that they're wet blankets.

I wouldn't say it wasn't funny, some parts were, I mean let's not bullshit. But yes I'd think in the end it went further than required and you failed to move on as quickly as others which makes sense as you are usually facing the wrong direction.

Who is the worst poster in the league and why is it sterge? I kid on sterge unless you genuinely feel it is. But why is it The Coach?

My turning circle has also been impacted.

Sterge is a quality poster at times; he's also a very petty poster. He didn't like being called out on the tgrs stuff at all; he knows he was in the wrong with that I'd suspect.

Coach is one of those posters that thinks he's saying something profound when he really isn't, much like Dermot Brereton. Could use 200 words to describe how he takes a s**t and we'd still be nowhere closer to any deep thought. Shallow poster, absolute wet blanket of the highest order. As boring as he is, he's still not the worst poster in the league.

You'd imagine if those roys rookies keep posting the way they have they'd be up there. Think they'll tone it down though.

I've seen comments recently against you that you have no right to be critical of "leaders" because you are not one, which I personally think is just a ridiculous suggestion but do you have aspirations to be a captain of a team or are you content with being a supporting player?

I have actually already been captain of a team. Mount Buller last season for 32 minutes.

I was also offered the Wonders captaincy last season.

I imagine at some point I'll run a club. I will not coup Filth.

You were in fact heavily targeted by the Boys Club in what was an excellent troll, comparing you to Blacky as being the equal best poster in the league, at the time you were seen as a wet blanket, it then led to you becoming a member.

Is this evidence that dreams do come true? What was your thought process throughout that period? Did you feel like a victim of bullying?

I honestly considered the sweet embrace of death multiple times. It was a difficult time for me. How could so many posters be PMing me the exact same thing?

I got through it; barely, and became the most relevant poster in the league.

Now the chat can take a serious tone, you were born with you lower body backwards, at the age of three you took your first steps backwards which amazed many people as you weren't expected to be able to walk at all, growing up and now into your twelfth year on this earth how has this backwardsness effected you growing up and how does it benefit you on the field?

I have lived every day in constant pain.

Defenders are still not used to my running patterns which means I lead the fred medal count at the end of round 4. It's what he would have wanted.

You are incredibly inspiring.

I wish to play a word association game with you. I'll throw out a few posters names and you can give me one word to describe them, this one word has to be truthful to your heart and feelings.

The Filth Wizard:
father
Blacky:
campaigner
Willo_: budget filth
SM: Hull
Harolad: child
pantskyle: Costa
Hate: budget filth
Frankston Rover: decline
brahj: cute
Quivorir: gravy
DemonJum: AIDS
Loonerty: cute
Sterge: tears
Wacky Tiger: traitor
thatsapaddlin: beautifulman
tgrs: stats

I cannot follow simple instructions.

Quite an enlightening experience this has been B, we've learned that underneath your tough exterior lies a little boy crying out to his hot mum, I hope you can now be seen in a new light. Continue to grow, and maybe in future when stem cell research has reached the levels required we can find a cure for your backwards legs and you'll march forward. Kudos to you young man.

Thank you for being on Pants On.

Thanks for your readiness to accept my genetic deformity. Attitudes like yours take the movement years ahead.

Now I've had the pleasure of receiving some encouraging words of supports from other posters in the league in regards to BRAB.

Le Grille:
True thoughts, funny enough guy when he crosses the line he leaps, not steps.

This Is Anfield: He has become as boring as batshit!

Hate: No.

The Filth Wizard: I'm not his real dad but I haven't told him that yet.

Ant Bear: I have a parrot, a South American conure. He speaks about 20 words and phrases, and has the intelligence to put some of those phrases together to get a point across or tell me what he wants. But he is prone to temper tantrums, and is emotionally a permanent 2 year old.

BRAB is essentially a conure without the redeeming features.

HaroLad:
The biggest sycophant in the league by a country mile, looking to please a select few by imposing endless antagonism and hypocrisy on the masses.

He is the funniest poster in the league but lacks the good sense to know where the line is, much like myself many seasons ago.

Should BRAB learn to set himself free of his passive aggressiveness, then maybe one day he will be as good a poster as me. But that's a big if.

Pants On reached out to Sterge but he has blacklisted us.

I was going to take offence at being called a campaigner, but given how much BRAB looks like a middle aged lesbian it might actually be a compliment

I love middle aged lesbians. They remind me of my mum Jim.

Last edited:
I never knew what the * anyone was on about with the backwards legs s**t.
Sorry to hear. Had I have known I'd have installed a seated toilet in the Mt.Buller change room so you could piss.
I do however feel pretty ******* weird about all those pats on the "arse" I gave you.

Cloud_: A mild annoyance. His threads are mostly blatant attention seeking exercises which I don't bother engaging with much and his style of antagonistic posting has become so exaggerated that he's essentially a self-parody now. I'd be surprised to see him rated as highly this season after his novelty drops off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one hurt the most :(

Yeah he crossed the line a little bit, I asked him if he wanted me to change it to something nicer but he declined.

Yeah he crossed the line a little bit, I asked him if he wanted me to change it to something nicer but he declined.

Wow, seems a bit out of line.

I will soldier on

Back