Mod. Notice Pantskyle steps down

Remove this Banner Ad

And being awesome on the podcast.

And red carding all the flogs that think they can come to our board and mock us.

Thanks to FiveStrings larrikin and swannies for having me on.

I'm sure one day I'll feel that I require this power again after being amongst mere mortals.

And by "step down" we of course mean "brought to justice".

No prison can hold me.

tumblr_m7gp33sLv51qjz5mgo1_500.gif

I remember once when mods were in it for the long haul.

And then you came along...........:)

Pants was like a shooting star - came from nowhere, burned brightly for a brief moment then fizzled out to nothing but a memory. Good job anyway pants

Pants was like a shooting star - came from nowhere, burned brightly for a brief moment then fizzled out to nothing but a memory. Good job anyway pants

I decided that being a mod was holding me back from my true calling of being an internet troll for hire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Eagles board equivalent of Adam Selwood being put out of his misery and being dropped by the Eagles.

Hi Speccy, You still can't do s**t to me.:p

All the best to you and thank you for your time and your good work.

No problem. This board is very easy to manage as most people get along.

You can talk- I want to be a mod... no I don't... oh yeah I do again... nah I don't want to.

You're the Kevin Rudd of internet mods.

I can't find a video of the Simpsons clip where Homer sings Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead followed by On Top Of Spaghetti so just pretend I posted it here.

I didn't rule with a iron fist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back