pantskyle

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I only take orders from Clarkey, Pants or Okey.

You're s**t outta luck mate.
So you're merely reaffirming that you're a hypocrite. Time to hand over that Steward title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just waiting on approval from #pantskyle ?
Nah this ones all senior management.

Its weird that people still haven't worked out that the more they abuse the less likely it is I'll do anything for them though.

Also funny people think I'll be any different without my purple flower of woman hood.

Its weird that people still haven't worked out that the more they abuse the less likely it is I'll do anything for them though.

Also funny people think I'll be any different without my purple flower of woman hood.
Lol dosent fuss me. Not sure why everyone gets so upset about it tbh

Lol dosent fuss me. Not sure why everyone gets so upset about it tbh
Coz they don't like me. :( Which as you can tell I'm shattered about hence my desperate desire to do everything they want to make it all better.

Don't kid yourself. I asked nice and politely in the original instance to which you blew it off.

On the last part. You mightn't be any different, but the person who replaced you would. He wouldn't pick and choose what to merge, delete or move based on the poster. I'd say he'd do his job without also being hypocritical.

That's your prerogative though, and you could always make amends by apologising to Uncle_Leo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back