Papers stamped tonight, Jacobs, Douglas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1970crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2011
alice springs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mackay has had a great year so far unusual to bring Dougy in for a player performing
“Great year” when compared only against his own standards. Borderline for any other player of his experience in his roles. Is where he belongs, right on the edge of selection. Something goes his way, he’s in, nothing does, he’s out. Seed being poor for 3 now might see him back in. But a Marty, he has not had a great year by anyone’s standards apart from his own. Oh, and a few nuffies around here.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
“Great year” when compared only against his own standards. Borderline for any other player of his experience in his roles. Is where he belongs, right on the edge of selection. Something goes his way, he’s in, nothing does, he’s out. Seed being poor for 3 now might see him back in. But a Marty, he has not had a great year by anyone’s standards apart from his own. Oh, and a few nuffies around here.
If he gets back in

Then its the coaches opinion not just mine

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

jenny61_99

Premium Platinum
Feb 22, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
When you’re response is “who are you” that’s a give away
Yes. Clearly someone using a different account...but behaving like we have a history. Oopsies. Anyways that’s enough ********. I’m becoming what I dislike about you with your petty bickering. I’m off. Have a fab night.

headache1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
Anyone can have an opinion its their perogative

All of us play favs and are critical if a select few

Bit like greenwood seeds dougy having bad games who gets dropped noone or all three or the one you dont like

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
The one who is 32 and playing a position/role where we have many options, obviously.

Top Bottom