Papers stamped tonight, Jacobs, Douglas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mackay has had a great year so far unusual to bring Dougy in for a player performing

“Great year” when compared only against his own standards. Borderline for any other player of his experience in his roles. Is where he belongs, right on the edge of selection. Something goes his way, he’s in, nothing does, he’s out. Seed being poor for 3 now might see him back in. But a Marty, he has not had a great year by anyone’s standards apart from his own. Oh, and a few nuffies around here.

“Great year” when compared only against his own standards. Borderline for any other player of his experience in his roles. Is where he belongs, right on the edge of selection. Something goes his way, he’s in, nothing does, he’s out. Seed being poor for 3 now might see him back in. But a Marty, he has not had a great year by anyone’s standards apart from his own. Oh, and a few nuffies around here.
If he gets back in

Then its the coaches opinion not just mine

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

When you’re response is “who are you” that’s a give away
Yes. Clearly someone using a different account...but behaving like we have a history. Oopsies. Anyways that’s enough bullshit. I’m becoming what I dislike about you with your petty bickering. I’m off. Have a fab night.

Anyone can have an opinion its their perogative

All of us play favs and are critical if a select few

Bit like greenwood seeds dougy having bad games who gets dropped noone or all three or the one you dont like

The one who is 32 and playing a position/role where we have many options, obviously.

You could say the same about Davis

I guess they were hoping Douglas would play to his ability after all he did win a b and f

OMG Marty, that was over 10 years ago. Douglas hasn’t played to that ability for years and was ordinary in the preseason which is understandable as he’s on his last legs.

And how can you compared giving a game to a youngster who has shown good sanfl form?

You really do have a case of oldplayeritis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG Marty, that was over 10 years ago. Douglas hasn’t played to that ability for years and was ordinary in the preseason which is understandable as he’s on his last legs.

And how can you compared giving a game to a youngster who has shown good sanfl form?

You really do have a case of oldplayeritis.

True Im happy Betts is still running around, or am I

If he does, we can say goodnight to top 4.

We're not a top four side with or without Douglas. Need to win this week or we will be pushing **** uphill to get a home EF.

We're not a top four side with or without Douglas. Need to win this week or we will be pushing **** uphill to get a home EF.

Yup, playing Douglas or replacing him isn't going to be the difference between top 4 or not. Half-forward isn't important enough of a role to have that kind of upswing.

Mind you as you don't have that importance in the role, its pretty silly to stick to the old dude who looks like he has slipped and fell down a cliff.

True Im happy Betts is still running around, or am I
Betts is our leading goal kicker so you should.

But it’s not even close to a relevant example, ones still playing at a reasonably high level, even then his best was only a couple of years ago.

Douglas was club champion over 10 years ago, it’s irrelevant to the Douglas of today and it’s bizarre you keep bringing it up.

Betts is our leading goal kicker so you should.

But it’s not even close to a relevant example, ones still playing at a reasonably high level, even then his best was only a couple of years ago.

Douglas was club champion over 10 years ago, it’s irrelevant to the Douglas of today and it’s bizarre you keep bringing it up.
Was it over 10 years ago or are you BS ing

I remember you writing off Keath after he played on Buddy in one of his first few games early days.
You do understand there is a difference between a first gamer not setting the world on fire and Douglas doing what hes done for a long while now I.e sweetF.A.?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back