Paramedic killing - Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Whomever posted them originally selected them for a reason ....
Maybe because they were the first ones or only ones they could find or get hold of, in the timeframe they had for getting their article to press ASAP.

Since they are not listed as sourced from Facebook etc. (or anywhere) I speculate that someone who knew or knew of Jordan (directly or indirectly) might have provided them. With no source of the pics listed, how do we know that they even have the correct person in the pictures, seeing as how he had at least one brother.

Drug use needs to be treating as an aggravating factor at sentencing rather than as an excuse. They may be addicts now but they weren't when they made the choice to start taking and in this case, his own lawyer advises that he refused treatment further amplifying his guilt. Assuming found guilty, life without the chance of parole is the only punishment acceptable at least until we have a referendum to reintroduce a more appropriate punishment.

Sent from my SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If I'm drunk and mow down a family or rape somebody I don't get let off with a slap on the wrist because I'm an alcoholic. But if I'm a druggie...

Last edited:

Ambo's & ED personnel are too often threatened with lethal weapons. They are not 'punching bags' for the flotsam & jetsom that get a pass to inflict damage on their physical & mental health.
Thats what ?

Interesting position you're taking given the accusations you've made against posters across this board of having a lynch mob mentality.

In 2019 SA enacted a Prescribed Emergency Services criminal offence

In this instance the aggravated aspect - prescribed emergency service worker - would increase the maximum sentence

In 2019 SA enacted a Prescribed Emergency Services criminal offence

In this instance the aggravated aspect - prescribed emergency service worker - would increase the maximum sentence

The equivalent in NSW below?

'It will create ‘new criminal offences for assaulting frontline emergency workers, bringing them into line with acts of violence against NSW Police officers’.

'Crimes Legislation Amendment (Assaults on Frontline Emergency and Health Workers) Act 2022 No 48'

'An Act to amend the Crimes Act 1900 to create new offences in relation to assaults on, and other actions in relation to, law enforcement officers and frontline emergency and health workers and persons who come to the aid of law enforcement officers; to amend the Criminal Procedure Act 1986 to provide for the new offences in the Crimes Act 1900 to be triable summarily; and for related purposes.'

Mental health, psychosis, drug addiction, whatever. People who are a serious danger to innocent people should not be free to walk the streets. Yes they've drawn a short straw and in some cases are a danger through no fault of their own. But no one should be caught in the cross-hairs. Locked up, key swallowed by the warden. End of

Is there any doubt whatsoever that this person was responsible for the crime? Any at all?

The accused if it's him, may have a very good mental health/impairment defence, in which case he would not be criminally responsible.

Overview. A person is not criminally responsible for the commission of an offence if, at the time the offence was committed, the person suffered from a mental impairment which precluded criminal responsibility.

7.3 Mental impairment - Attorney-General's Department​

Are we possibly looking at a Mormon fundamentalism Blood Atonement killing with what happened in this case?

'Blood atonement remains an important doctrine within Mormon fundamentalism and is often referenced by alt-right Mormon groups (such as the DezNat community online). Nonetheless, the LDS Church has formally repudiated the doctrine multiple times since the days of Young.'

'The LDS temple rituals formerly provided an example in which capital punishment is contemplated for violations of historical blood oaths in the Endowment ritual. The blood oaths in the ceremony were intended to protect the ritual's secrecy. In keeping with the idea that grievous crimes must be answered with bloodshed and that blood atonement should be voluntary, participants made an oath that rather than ever revealing the secret gestures of the ceremony, they would rather have "my throat ... be cut from ear to ear, and my tongue torn out by its roots"; "our breasts ... be torn open, our hearts and vitals torn out and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field"; "your body ... be cut asunder and all your bowels gush out" showing an entire refusal to accept the promises made in the washing and anointing ordinances.

The gory wording was removed early in the 20th century and changed to a less explicit reference to "different ways in which life may be taken."''

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know he's a Mormon?
The 5 hour youtube vid of his 28yo sisters May 2021 funeral, was in a Greater Sydney Mormon/ Church of JC Latter Day Saints (LDS) Church.
And there are things in the video that appear to clearly show a strong family connection to the Church.

And Wikepedia has Tonga as having the highest % of Mormons/LDS in the world at almost 60% of the population.

'According to the LDS Church, there are over 65,000 LDS members (which would be about 60% of the population of Tonga) in Tonga, which means that Tonga has the highest percentage of Latter-day Saints in the world.'

The assailant stabbed the paramedic "multiple times"
The multiple times has since been reported today as 50 times in a frenzied attack.

'Court documents seen by the publication allege Fineanganofo stabbed Tougher 50 times'

'According to the police statement of facts, Fineanganofo pulled up next to Mr Tougher’s NSW Ambulance vehicle, “stalked him” for 30 seconds before stabbing him in a “frenzied attack”.'

The accused if it's him, may have a very good mental health/impairment defence, in which case he would not be criminally responsible.

Overview. A person is not criminally responsible for the commission of an offence if, at the time the offence was committed, the person suffered from a mental impairment which precluded criminal responsibility.

7.3 Mental impairment - Attorney-General's Department

This is so wrong. Not doubting its factual, its wrong as in it should not exist...

Regardless of mindset, if you take a life, there needs to be some accountability and closure for the victim/their family

This is so wrong. Not doubting its factual, its wrong as in it should not exist...

Regardless of mindset, if you take a life, there needs to be some accountability and closure for the victim/their family

This kind of defence has been around for a very long time but is being used more commonly I think. Or I'm just seeing it a bit more than I used to.

It's a legitimate defence but at the same time for this kind of violence, wouldn't expect him to walk free even with a successful 'mental impairment' defence.

This kind of defence has been around for a very long time but is being used more commonly I think. Or I'm just seeing it a bit more than I used to.

It's a legitimate defence but at the same time for this kind of violence, wouldn't expect him to walk free even with a successful 'mental impairment' defence.
Its given a wildcard to scum lawyers to try and get guilty parties off for their ego. Hopefully right with the bold, better be anyway

Its given a wildcard to scum lawyers to try and get guilty parties off for their ego. Hopefully right with the bold, better be anyway

Adelaide Crows coach Phil Walsh was stabbed over twenty times, to death, by his son Cy. Cy was found not guilty of murder by reason of mental incompetence. It's my understanding his family supported this defence and he was contained in a secure psychiatric facility for around five or six years iirc.

If someone is a danger to society because of mental issues to the point innocent people are being murdered it does seem ridiculous that they are allowed out in public, especially unsupervised.

We can’t also just blanket it as a human rights issue that they are automatically given freedom either, simply because they haven’t done anything yet..

Charles Manson killed no one, wasn’t even present at the murders, yet was never released because of his “potential” to be dangerous.

Adelaide Crows coach Phil Walsh was stabbed over twenty times, to death, by his son Cy. Cy was found not guilty of murder by reason of mental incompetence. It's my understanding his family supported this defence and he was contained in a secure psychiatric facility for around five or six years iirc.
Here's what happened to Cy.

'Cy Walsh granted unsupervised leave from Adelaide mental health facility'

'Posted Tue 21 Sep 2021 at 3:19pm, updated Tue 21 Sep 2021 at 11:18pm'

'has been granted permission to leave the Adelaide mental health facility where he lives without supervision.'

'He is currently serving a mental health supervision order from Ashton House, a forensic mental health unit.'
'The court had ordered him to undertake tests in order to be released unsupervised.'
'"The doctors have confirmed he's doing well with accompanied leave, and so we now seek to move to unaccompanied leave," she said.

The court ruled Mr Walsh undertake medical and psychological tests before it made a ruling.
He will face court again in September once they are complete.

'The South Australian Supreme Court had previously found Cy Walsh mentally incompetent with undiagnosed schizophrenia when he stabbed his father to death at his Adelaide home six years ago.'

Last year, a court ruled Mr Walsh could leave the low-security, secure facility under the supervision of his mother or another designated person.
A court had also previously allowed him to move from the higher-security James Nash House psychiatric facility to Ashton House. '

Here's what happened to Cy.

'Cy Walsh granted unsupervised leave from Adelaide mental health facility'

'Posted Tue 21 Sep 2021 at 3:19pm, updated Tue 21 Sep 2021 at 11:18pm'

'has been granted permission to leave the Adelaide mental health facility where he lives without supervision.'

'He is currently serving a mental health supervision order from Ashton House, a forensic mental health unit.'
'The court had ordered him to undertake tests in order to be released unsupervised.'
'"The doctors have confirmed he's doing well with accompanied leave, and so we now seek to move to unaccompanied leave," she said.

The court ruled Mr Walsh undertake medical and psychological tests before it made a ruling.
He will face court again in September once they are complete.

'The South Australian Supreme Court had previously found Cy Walsh mentally incompetent with undiagnosed schizophrenia when he stabbed his father to death at his Adelaide home six years ago.'

Last year, a court ruled Mr Walsh could leave the low-security, secure facility under the supervision of his mother or another designated person.
A court had also previously allowed him to move from the higher-security James Nash House psychiatric facility to Ashton House. '
I’d love to understand more about the tests that can potentially predict whether an episode like the unexpected stalking & frenzied stabbing of a random ambulance worker will happen or not.

Do they have some sort of metric to measure the success or failure of such tests besides dead bodies?

His family also support his release

He has been granted unsupervised release since 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back