Movie Parasite

Remove this Banner Ad

How are people watching it? I can't find it anywhere.

I have Netflix, Foxtel, Disney + etc.

Would like to watch it legally too.

If you're keen on films about social class after Parasite, then I can't recommend Lee Chang-dong's Burning any more highly.

It's a slower, more methodical film than Parasite but has some extraordinary scenes, with the tension building throughout. Parasite was my favourite of 2019, but Burning is probably in my top 3 of the decade. And yes that's Steven Yeun, in a full Korean speaking role.

Saw this in the cinema and thought it was a bit too slow, but gave it a rewatch recently and enjoyed it a lot more. I reckon I may have missed a couple of small things the first time, too, which weren't important to the plot but still tied things together a bit better.

Given Bongs other movies are on Netflix like Snowpiercer and Okja i would think it would come onto Netflix in the next 6 months or so. Have watched it 4 times now... I find different things all the time. its just so good

How are people watching it? I can't find it anywhere.

I have Netflix, Foxtel, Disney + etc.

Would like to watch it legally too.
Can now rent on Foxtel if anyone still wondering

I watched I Saw The Devil tonight. It was good but not on a par with Parasite, Old Boy, The Man With No Name. The story was good, the characters could have been fleshed out better, the rape scenes seemed a bit gratuitous.

Also watched Bungee Jumping On Their Own the other day. It was an interesting idea that
lovers can come back and meet again after they die
. But I don't think they nailed the script or the editing as good as they could have, which made the timelines quite confusing.

Watched it on the PS Store. $5. Probably the best $5 I've ever spent.

What a great movie. Gets better every time I think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back