News Parfitt signs until 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but the blowback from danger accidentally smacking vlastuin went on for weeks

Probably because one was a legitimate tackle and one was a forearm to the jaw.

There was no blowback anyway, he got off. The two groups of supporters continued hating each other, which was well underway beforehand and will merrily continue on.

Probably because one was a legitimate tackle and one was a forearm to the jaw.

There was no blowback anyway, he got off. The two groups of supporters continued hating each other, which was well underway beforehand and will merrily continue on.

If someone hypothetically falls face first into someone’s knee it is a knee to the face. It’s not foul play though is it

If someone hypothetically falls face first into someone’s knee it is a knee to the face. It’s not foul play though is it

If any Richmond player did what Dangerfield did to any Geelong player half this board would want him hung, drawn, and quartered. Don't pretend otherwise. Plenty wanted Lynch suspended during the year multiple times for extremely mild incidents (if you could even call them that).

I actually agree that neither incidents warranted suspension. Vlastuin was just really unlucky. But it shows that the "head is sacrosanct" cries don't always work because in a contact sport stuff still happens.

If any Richmond player did what Dangerfield did to any Geelong player half this board would want him hung, drawn, and quartered. Don't pretend otherwise. Plenty wanted Lynch suspended during the year multiple times for extremely mild incidents (if you could even call them that).

I actually agree that neither incidents warranted suspension. Vlastuin was just really unlucky. But it shows that the "head is sacrosanct" cries don't always work because in a contact sport stuff still happens.

Of course stuff happens, hence If any supporter from any club called for that to be a suspension I’d be calling them a pillockw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back