Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Barrybran and Elton Johns Wig have evil amongst them. Nice 'keep in touch, then hide again' post by William Wonka too last night
Im just learning the game friend.
I dont really have a lot to say but I was wondering why a converted vampire went out of their way to tell a wolf in a pm full of lies that you are "just a bored villager"?
Your thoughts???

Im just learning the game friend.
I dont really have a lot to say but I was wondering why a converted vampire went out of their way to tell a wolf in a pm full of lies that you are "just a bored villager"?
Your thoughts???

My thoughts are I challenged your post last night and instead of replying you chose to hide. And the ol' 'Im just learning the game friend' routine doesn't work with me

The PM I was referring to is the one 3KZ is Football quoted that he got from Hoos as you well know.
Strange you are deflecting from this...

I'm not deflecting anything. Of course evil are going to throw mud at good. If you indeed are just a villager it would serve you well to take what evil says with a pinch of salt. Hoos was double evil, 3KZ feigned being village aligned and then proceeded to slaughter a Flog. Now you are siding with a Wolf by throwing mud at me too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not deflecting anything. Of course evil are going to throw mud at good. If you indeed are just a villager it would serve you well to take what evil says with a pinch of salt. Hoos was double evil, 3KZ feigned being village aligned and then proceeded to slaughter a Flog. Now you are siding with a Wolf by throwing mud at me too?
You make a good point.
There is no reason to believe 3KZ is Football is telling truth about anything

B3AC4ABC-8793-4D49-B40E-D574D23B2BA9.jpeg

We have two choices:
Kill 3kz for openly admitting wolf last night and removing a kill
Guess who the vampire/ mafia is and hopefully removing a kill

My thoughts are with option one 3kz SM

suspects for mine are Barry Juggs and WW for remaining evil.
98825117-4F3B-44EC-8E43-0994003A3E4F.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back