Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

BOG was easily Hoos for me with the way he managed the Wolves and Vamps for a chunk of the game.

3. Hoos
2. Jack the Godfather
1. NinjaSwan

So any thoughts on Mafia?

So what?
I had no idea what he was.
It was just because of his suspicion behavior yesterday
Gotta lynch someone.

You're doing the exact same thing I did only without the suspicious behavior.

The suspicion was all in your mind mate, planted by an evil faction. Think about it

Deflect from what?
I voted for you because you behaved suspiciously.
Why the offended???

How did I behave suspiciously? By explaining how easily you fell for advice from evil? 3KZ planted that in your mind, and you fell for it hook line and sinker. You told me you was new to the game, this is how you learn. When I told you that before, you were offended

Sorry for not taking it too seriously.

I expected to be killed early and tried to keep myself alive for the sake of the faction.

I think somebody said I must be evil if I'm avoiding a modkill lol

Well done roo2macca and yep Riviat deserves a lot of the credit.

Thanks for the game SM

How did I behave suspiciously? By explaining how easily you fell for advice from evil? 3KZ planted that in your mind, and you fell for it hook line and sinker. You told me you was new to the game, this is how you learn. When I told you that before, you were offended
I obviously mistook your natural meltyness for something more sinister.
Apologies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean when I posted the pics insinuating you were dumb? That was mere observation old boy, mere observation
Sadly I missed those.
Shame, I bet they were awesome.

Pics are not necessary by the way, on a good day I handle reading monosyllabic sentences (as long as you type slowly).

BOG was easily Hoos for me with the way he managed the Wolves and Vamps for a chunk of the game.

3. Hoos
2. Jack the Godfather
1. NinjaSwan
Hey SM

When you get a spare moment can you update the OP with the winners and roles so I can update the stats thread?

Thank you

Hey SM

When you get a spare moment can you update the OP with the winners and roles so I can update the stats thread?

Thank you

Done, I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back