Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Porps_is_HOT_loz you have got me thinking about the intimidation.

It's possible mafia were gambling on another kill missing and wanted to use someone other than their own to put IMS out on the table.
Yes I agree with you.

And lol I remember her from years ago hahaha.... She and I commented on each other's walls about our love for Porplyzia XD

Personally, based on the responses yesterday, I think both of the clear biters copped their hit. I do believe that the way pants is playing the game smacks of him having an evil role.

I'm not sure on TFW, he is far too quiet, but I think he was similar the last game to get through the early days without drawing attention to himself, it makes it harder to read him.

The Clarkey post smacks of a blackmail.

Personally, based on the responses yesterday, I think both of the clear biters copped their hit. I do believe that the way pants is playing the game smacks of him having an evil role.

I'm not sure on TFW, he is far too quiet, but I think he was similar the last game to get through the early days without drawing attention to himself, it makes it harder to read him.

Ah s**t you got me. Or, hear me out, I'm just happy to sit back and assess, your claim on day one was bait of which I even concluded early on and didn't pile on, clarke's now looks false, these things aren't exactly helping the situation of finding evil. Muddying the waters if anything. I thought some exchanges yesterday were interesting. But until others post it's not as easy to determine what I think they are.

From the OP:

Councillor Dexhart (Blackmailer) - Not a stranger to a lewd piece of blackmail himself, Dexhart is able to blackmail a player into only posting approved messages from the City Council. The City Council can provide more text throughout the day, with no more than one post per hour.

Clarkey's first post was at 9:25, the second was at 10:20.

SM does no more than one post per hour mean one between 9-10, 10-11, 11-12 etc., or that you have to wait an hour between posts?

If it's the latter then he can't have been blackmailed, whereas if it's the former you'd say he probably has been.

View attachment 877876
Dingster also voted for B52 but surely no one is that silly...

I just have a nagging doubt about FR0GGY and DapperJong - always good to have leaders but both are smart players. I'm not saying you're evil, I just have a nagging issue in trusting you both. The other one is Filthy. A quiet Filthy makes for a nervous FR. Sorry mate, it's true.

The one for me at the moment is Barrybran who was a new player to me last game where he was very active and yet in this game, just two posts. That's a bit sus for me, thanks SM.
EA453110-278A-48FD-95FD-027A1C6B7964.jpeg

From the OP:

Councillor Dexhart (Blackmailer) - Not a stranger to a lewd piece of blackmail himself, Dexhart is able to blackmail a player into only posting approved messages from the City Council. The City Council can provide more text throughout the day, with no more than one post per hour.

Clarkey's first post was at 9:25, the second was at 10:20.

SM does no more than one post per hour mean one between 9-10, 10-11, 11-12 etc., or that you have to wait an hour between posts?

If it's the latter then he can't have been blackmailed, whereas if it's the former you'd say he probably has been.

First post 8:30-9:30, second 9:30-10:30, etc. So feasibly Mafia could submit a message at 9:29 and another at 9:31.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am pissed not to have a role in this one, I just wanted to be someone special in Parks and Rec land.

The village needs to be smart here and stop crap shooting people that can assist the village to a victory on the early days and pick off those that add little value, based on my small sample size, I am going to lock in Itsmyshow.

Rarely provides a heap of value in the game, so an early loss won't impact the village too much.

I know this places a target on my head early, but I hope to knock over a few in the short term to strengthen to position of the village.

SM
^ Harry's vote on IMS with full reasoning is interesting. Could they have seered him as something N1?

From what I can see (and have only logged on just now), Clarkey appears to have been blackmailed and FR0GGY intimidated. Clarkey's post looked like he'd copy-pasted, which to me makes it more believable. Do we think that FR0GGY would be silly enough to self-intimidate?

Only thing about Clarkey is it wasn’t his first post today. Without checking OP you normally have to do it first post I think.

^ Harry's vote on IMS with full reasoning is interesting. Could they have seered him as something N1?

From what I can see (and have only logged on just now), Clarkey appears to have been blackmailed and FR0GGY intimidated. Clarkey's post looked like he'd copy-pasted, which to me makes it more believable. Do we think that FR0GGY would be silly enough to self-intimidate?
FE48010E-7D91-4F67-9362-DC57C04A652D.jpeg

3KZ is evil thanks.

SM
I am not :think:

I've caught up with life and BF and I'm not convinced by the blackmail stuff. On the other hand, I am convinced by #lurkertheory. I am going to double down on raskolnikov - voting for him on D1 is a tradition of mine and he usually revenge votes and we move on. Yesterday though, he "ha ha ha'd" one of my posts and then voted for someone else. That change of behavior was odd. It was like he wanted to brush my vote off. I think he has a role and I'm prepared to say he's evil.

SM

I am not :think:

I've caught up with life and BF and I'm not convinced by the blackmail stuff. On the other hand, I am convinced by #lurkertheory. I am going to double down on raskolnikov - voting for him on D1 is a tradition of mine and he usually revenge votes and we move on. Yesterday though, he "ha ha ha'd" one of my posts and then voted for someone else. That change of behavior was odd. It was like he wanted to brush my vote off. I think he has a role and I'm prepared to say he's evil.

SM

Well, since I am a villager and you seem set on voting for me that can only mean one thing.

3KZ is evil thanks SM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back