Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok The Filth Wizard, I'm Tom Haverford. The flogs also have the amulet which will be heading your way tonight. Protect me tonight and then we'll go from there.

Changing my vote to Rask SM
Thanks for the save last night, Tom. I won't waste my second chance in life.

My PM said I was Andy Dwyer (Vigilante) so I'm either the real one or the wildcard Vig. Filth for fake claiming Doc as the real one was killed overnight. I missed IMS N1 and also missed Filth N2. What are the odds I've actually stumbled on SK and Alpha?

Thanks for the save last night, Tom. I won't waste my second chance in life.
I only did it because I was convinced MWWP was evil. I'll tell you why at the end of the game. It still doesn't rule you out though Mr Hatchy. ;)

My PM said I was Andy Dwyer (Vigilante) so I'm either the real one or the wildcard Vig. Filth for fake claiming Doc as the real one was killed overnight. I missed IMS N1 and also missed Filth N2. What are the odds I've actually stumbled on SK and Alpha?

The odds are zero.

Very interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mafia just a heads up, you already made him say he targeted IMS N2 earlier today.

Your story is kinda contradicting. You're either dumb, bored or trying to get the amulet.

I missed a kill on IMS overnight and assuming Mafia missed hitting him as well N1, I wouldn't mind having a look. Change vote thanks SM
So which is it? You missed on IMS night 1 or last night?

Ok, now that Rask is sorted.

Who would douse jmoo wan in petrol?
Who wouldn't douse jmoo wan in petrol?

Anywho, MWPP was giving me the shits earlier so this is my version of this...

tenor.gif

SM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back