Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder that:

Elton Johns Wig
roo2macca
manangatang

Need to vote today or they will be modkilled.

HEY EVERYONE, MANANGATANG SAID HE WAS BLACKMAILED YESTERDAY. IF THAT WAS TRUE HE WOULDN’T BE THREATENED WITH A MODKILL FOR NOT VOTING!

BUSTED EVIL VAMPIRE. I am a target because I am trying to lead the village.

Killing a known Vampire is the only hope we have.

If you are a vampire, do as you please, but if you are good, mafia or wolf you can only win if we kill the vampires and Manangatang is a vampire who:
a. Tried to protect the Head Vampire yesterday.
b. Said he did it because he was blackmailed, which is impossible because he simply didn’t vote and was under a Modkill Threat at the start of the day.
c. Has been caught out in the lie.

HEY EVERYONE, MANANGATANG SAID HE WAS BLACKMAILED YESTERDAY. IF THAT WAS TRUE HE WOULDN’T BE THREATENED WITH A MODKILL FOR NOT VOTING!

BUSTED EVIL VAMPIRE. I am a target because I am trying to lead the village.

Killing a known Vampire is the only hope we have.

He didn't vote the day before.

Ok - time to put the cards on the table. I am the last wolf (Cub) and the vampires know it because they recruited Hoos. If I get lynched today the village has Mafia and multiple night killing vampires to contend with. If I don’t get lynched today, I die tonight anyway, so it doesn’t really matter.

In my PM, just before he was lynched Hoos sent me a touching message that went like this,

“Something you should know before I go, I got recruited to the vampires. They made me dob you in, sorry. I probably shouldn't do this as it's against the spirit of the game but I hate recruiting factions in werewolf games and the wolves can't win anyway so fu** it, take out the head vampire tonight and do yourself a favour. Kill Smeg Head tonight.

Oh, and IDC is just a bored villager.

They're going to try and recruit a flog, no decision yet on which one and then they're killing you tomorrow night.”

Naturally I ignored him and killed the Head Vampire, ClarkeM.

We seered Manangatang as converted vampire days ago and Pantsredacted has already outed him. I am double outing him.

The Vamps have also converted Mafia, which is how I die tonight.

My deal for the village is simple, lynch Manangatang today, he will flip converted vampire. Tonight I will take out a mafia player before I die and the village has a shot. If not - village loses. If you are Mafia and not converted, you wanna have a look at your faction.

Ok - time to put the cards on the table. I am the last wolf (Cub) and the vampires know it because they recruited Hoos. If I get lynched today the village has Mafia and multiple night killing vampires to contend with. If I don’t get lynched today, I die tonight anyway, so it doesn’t really matter.

In my PM, just before he was lynched Hoos sent me a touching message that went like this,

“Something you should know before I go, I got recruited to the vampires. They made me dob you in, sorry. I probably shouldn't do this as it's against the spirit of the game but I hate recruiting factions in werewolf games and the wolves can't win anyway so fu** it, take out the head vampire tonight and do yourself a favour. Kill Smeg Head tonight.

Oh, and IDC is just a bored villager.

They're going to try and recruit a flog, no decision yet on which one and then they're killing you tomorrow night.”

Naturally I ignored him and killed the Head Vampire, ClarkeM.

We seered Manangatang as converted vampire days ago and Pantsredacted has already outed him. I am double outing him.

The Vamps have also converted Mafia, which is how I die tonight.

My deal for the village is simple, lynch Manangatang today, he will flip converted vampire. Tonight I will take out a mafia player before I die and the village has a shot. If not - village loses. If you are Mafia and not converted, you wanna have a look at your faction.
Rubbish from you 3KZ.

Taking you out is the best thing for this village.

Bake him away.

Manangatang was next on my list anyway, but i was a lot less sure then the last few nights. Cheers 3kz

SM
So it makes more sense for you to kill a vamp than it does to take care of a faction?

You’ve lost your mind.

By the way, evil outing evil is weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s also accurate for me to say that 3KZ doesn’t know who the mafia are. He’ll be hitting blindly and will more than likely hit a villager.

Bur if you want him to help thin village numbers down because he doesn’t like to lose gracefully, then go for it.

It’s also accurate for me to say that 3KZ doesn’t know who the mafia are. He’ll be hitting blindly and will more than likely hit a villager.

Bur if you want him to help thin village numbers down because he doesn’t like to lose gracefully, then go for it.
Still happy to give 3kz a shot at killing mafia tonight

Still happy to give 3kz a shot at killing mafia tonight
He 100% does not know who they are. I’ve had access to his seers and he hasn’t got a clue.

It’s not the right move for the village - get rid of a faction kill and I’ll keep til tomorrow. Plus it’s not nice to reward people who are sore losers.

He 100% does not know who they are. I’ve had access to his seers and he hasn’t got a clue.

It’s not the right move for the village - get rid of a faction kill and I’ll keep til tomorrow. Plus it’s not nice to reward people who are sore losers.
It was the misdirection in my PM that was the final straw.

I’m not a sore loser. All bets are off when it comes to VAMPIRES.
You are a sore loser. Couldn’t handle it.

But it’s all good, I’m claiming the W.

Happy to change to Mang? Barrybran too

Soz Mang but it does look the best play for the village.
It’s not the best play by a long shot. Kill 3KZ and you take out a whole faction.

You can lynch me tomorrow or (likely) mafia will hit me anyway.

What’s the point when we can’t recruit anymore anyway?

Vampires are a curse. I have killed the Head Vampire and your next baby. I count that as a win. I have always been a villager at heart.

It’s not the best play by a long shot. Kill 3KZ and you take out a whole faction.

You can lynch me tomorrow or (likely) mafia will hit me anyway.

What’s the point when we can’t recruit anymore anyway?
Why would they do that? - You have Mafia converts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back