Unsolved Parramatta Park Stabbing

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't off topic, it was speculation about whether the two crimes were committed by the same person. The article that I posted that was moved highlighted a possible connection to radical Islam. That could be motivation for apparently random attacks.

Do you think its plausible that 2 murders in different states was committed by the same person? Seems unlikely but the discussion in this thread was starting to go off tangent. If evidence shows the same person involved we'll merge .

Do you think its plausible that 2 murders in different states was committed by the same person? Seems unlikely but the discussion in this thread was starting to go off tangent. If evidence shows the same person involved we'll merge .
It's a stretch, admittedly. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

A near-by suburb Harris Park has seen an increase in firebombings of businesses and the occasional drive/by lately.

Harris Park is a suburb known for its Indian Community. A few years back now there was a fair bit of unrest between local Arabic speaking groups and the Indians.

I wouldn't be surprised if a link was drawn between the 2 now. It's seen that the Indians have "taken over" Harris Park, and the previous minority community that lived there are not taking it too well.

It's a long bow, but makes the most sense to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back