Banter Part 2 Opposition welcome. Puppy Dog Play Time #486

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is it.
If you want to come to the Magpies board to engage in some good natured banter at Collingwood's expense, you can now do so. Naturally, that means there is even less excuse, and tolerance, for trolling other threads on this board.

Some rules still apply ...
No personal abuse beyond obvious humour, no inappropriate language, and nothing slanderous, but you can rip into each other's teams, players etc... you get the idea.

This thread is not a place for you to spew forth another essay on why Buckley should be sacked (after a loss) or Davoren (after an injury) or why we should bring back Malthouse (if there are any of you left who still believe that)

Opposition supporters you can make light hearted jibes but, pretty pretty please, try to make them humorous and somewhat inventive. And don't wail like a wounded banshee, or cry like a baby, when we give some back to your team; it's a banter thread and it's here for fun.

Magpies supporters if you have no interest in a bit of light hearted ribbing, it's probably better to just steer clear of this thread :)

Let it rip guys and keep it nice, keep it clean, keep it fun!:p:D

(we'll change the title each week)

What is this?

399815-pn-image-sport-matthew-pavlich.jpg

Sorry, it's hard to respect a team whose wins this season are against the teams in 5th (injury depleted GWS), 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th positions on the ladder.
So you haven't played and beaten any of them to sit on top of the ladder?

Last time I went on one of these threads we lost to Richmond. So i'll reverse my comments for Collingwood:

Collingwood are an exceptional side, who have beaten some highly ranked opposition. I think they're a great shot at making the 4 and challenging for a premiership. Their fans are passionate and respectful.

I think their elite kicking, midfield dash, true grunt work and dead eye dick forwards will take it right up to Freo.

Pies in a canter. To win by 38!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I went on one of these threads we lost to Richmond. So i'll reverse my comments for Collingwood:

Collingwood are an exceptional side, who have beaten some highly ranked opposition. I think they're a great shot at making the 4 and challenging for a premiership. Their fans are passionate and respectful.

I think their elite kicking, midfield dash, true grunt work and dead eye dick forwards will take it right up to Freo.

Have you heard of the Law of Attraction?

Now you're talking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back