Banter Part 2 Opposition welcome. Puppy Dog Play Time #486

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only got one one thing to say. We have Fyfe and you don't.

379607.jpg

Only got one one thing to say. We have Fyfe and you don't.

379607.jpg
What's with that jumper.
It looks like you're trying for black and white but ....

Yeah, I don't mind Collingwood supporters either. Maybe cuz you're over the other side of the country? The Wet Toast ferals are the fans I hate.

But please, can we have some original jokes?. The 'no premierships' and 'we took Jack Anthony' jibes have been done to death.:rolleyes: New work please, folks.

If you like, we can give you a score outta 10 for originality. :p

A truck driver is driving along the highway when he sees a priest hitchhiking. He stops to pick up the priest, but he has a few misgivings about giving him a ride as usually when the driver sees a Collingwood supporter on the road he runs them over. But with a priest in the truck, he wouldn't be able to carry out his favourite pastime.

Being a good bloke, the truck driver decides to pick up the priest and forgo his fun for this one trip.

Just after the priest jumps into the cab they come across a Collingwood supporter hitchhiking. The driver decides to swerve to avoid the Collingwood supporter but hears a huge 'BOOM!' The driver looks over at the priest, who says, "Don't worry - I got him with the door."
Now it is known that aside from a very little town in the western parts of Australia Fremantle supporters are very rare and disliked.
Anyway a truck driver is driving through Collingwood when he accidentally crashes into two of these rare Fremantle supporters. One of the guys gets flung 20 metres along the road and the other one goes through the windscreen.
A few minutes later the police arrive and seeing that it was Fremantle supporters that got hit tell the truck driver not to worry about it and to go on about his daily business.
The truck driver a little shocked asks what will happen.
"You see the one that got flung 20 metres down the road?" says the policeman. "Well we will book him for leaving the scene of an accident and the one who went through your windscreen will be charged with breaking and entering"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask any Collingwood supporter what their favourite football memory is and I guarantee this is Number 1.
View attachment 145802

FREE TEETH............ ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

And another one involving teeth. I'm really really distressed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back