List Mgmt. Part 3- And on it goes: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys hear me out.

I believe max king and Ben king will slide because no club wants to recruit just one twin (assume Gold Coast don’t get him)

Therefore we are the only club with two picks close to being back to back

So welcome Ben king and max king to wce!!!!!

I saw the date and realised he draft begins today.

Gotta get through this thread before another 50+ pages are added in the span of a few hours and I have to like nearly 2000 posts.

Wow.

36 likes from CM9000.

Talk about stalking. MattBas is up there but 36 in a couple of hours is world record pace surely?:thumbsu:

Guys hear me out.

I believe max king and Ben king will slide because no club wants to recruit just one twin (assume Gold Coast don’t get him)

Therefore we are the only club with two picks close to being back to back

So welcome Ben king and max king to wce!!!!!
They are acually conjoined so it only need 1 pick

I'd prefer that to remain a mystery for the ages.

In all seriousness though, I like the discussion on this forum. There'll be talk about Harry Marsh, Paparone and Keenan that I've missed, so I want to catch up with all that.

I just like posts I agree with, as everyone else on here does. It just so turns out that happens to be every single one.
you are a very agreeable person then...please like away sir, I don't wish to demystify you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely tomorrow.

Overnight we will have Valente, O'Halloran, Smith and a couple of other players we all love left and we then pick Foley and Koshinski or whatever.

Then its WTF JUST HAPPENED!
I guarantee at least one person will lose their cool when the player they want is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back