List Mgmt. Part 3- And on it goes: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy with Cameron and somewhat Williams. I like Williams if they got him to play ruck and a little fwd rather than fwd with a little ruck. If he grows to 200cm with his leap he could be a great ruckman.
Agree, we need a developing ruckman who isn’t just a cat B prospect. Williams looks to have the goods, hope it all works out.

Just a bit dull because we always try to outsmart everyone with the miracle pick or the guy that was undrafted the previous year, rather than take the obvious talent that’s there.. Tell you what, Bailey Williams better be the reincarnation of Dean Cox because we just gave up a state championship winning captain and a top 10 rated local kid before injuries for ANOTHER forward ruck.. would have been stoked with Hill at 23 and Valente at 26, just think we try to be too clever sometimes..

I love it how we always try to outsmart everyone, fail miserably, yet pull a premiership out of nowhere.

Incredible.

I'd like to give a special shout out in advance to people capable of melting their hardest at drafting speculative players in the afterglow of a flag. I admire your passion and dedication :D

xI4QAqN.jpg

You've all come together to exceed my wildest dreams.

Damon Greaves, Harry Marsh or Durak Tucker one of those half backs for our 1st rookie spot. Little known run and carry outside runner with our 2nd rookie pick.

Now that we have 5 ‘ruckman’ on the list, what’s the chances of McInnes being cut before the rookie draft starts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just logged on. Cant be arsed trawling through 50 pages so can someone please summarise what we did at the draft please?
I take it we got Hill at 23, Valente at 27 , Taylor with 50 odd and Cameron with our pick 70?
Ill be shocked if there is any variation on the above. Shocked!

Pick upgrade for next year was great. Our picks, not so much.

We got 2 fast balanced mids both with great endurance , both 185cm+ and both good kicks . Win and win

We got bailey williams for free! By trading down a few picks . Massive win

Cameron at a discount. Win

20 pick upgrage next year on our 3rd rounder for free ! Massive win

Now that we have 5 ‘ruckman’ on the list, what’s the chances of McInnes being cut before the rookie draft starts?
Actually including NN who won't be available for most of the season, we'll have 6, but Williams may not be expected to play in his first season.
Definitely worth a consideration, but we'll only have 4 to choose from at the start of the season unless Williams is ready to play immediately.
Vards
Hickey
Keegan
Fmac
Williams
NN

How many blokes does it take to stuff the draft picks up..even the boss man nissy was there. Should have just got hill to start with instead of trying to be smarter than everyone else.

We got 2 fast balanced mids both with great endurance , both 185cm+ and both good kicks . Win and win

We got bailey williams for free! By trading down a few picks . Massive win

Cameron at a discount. Win

20 pick upgrage next year on our 3rd rounder for free ! Massive win

Yep O'neil and Foley seem like players that we picked to suit our gameplan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back