Party Hats and Whistles out

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by hotham:
Green vomit on an orange background. Glad i watched a movie on foxtel instead. Funny how it is only Richmond supporters who jump to her defence. I still cannot understand how she has offspring, there wouldnt be enough beer in the world as far as i am concerned.

[This message has been edited by hotham (edited 04 April 2001).]

I think she's what you call a double-bagger.
One bag over USC's head, and one bag over the bloke's head incase USC's falls off.

Reading all this crap makes me think that perhaps you should all pull out a mirror and see how atractive you look youselves.

To pick on someone b/c they have a speech impediment is certainly OK if you are a neanderthal, but in this century it is prejudice of the worst kind.

I would expect that you are all against reconciliation as those racist sentiments I am sure are bubbling under the surface just as your intolerance of those afflicted have bubbled over, not to mention your attack on a woman who has achieved more in her lifetime than any of you will ever do.

She is the Chief Football Writer for the onyl serious paper in town. Sure you may not agree with her views, but criticise her views. All this cheap shot taking is really so pathetic and quite frankly so childish.

Why don't you post under one of your other names on here you moron, or are you Caroline herself?

DOG

Oh, and I can happily look in the mirror and be happy with what I see rather than breaking it like that poor excuse for a woman does.

Since when did racism and reconciliation come into this....dickhead!

I retract all the above because I didn't realise Bigfooty was such a serious board, please forgive me fellow supporters....

hehehe

Originally posted by Anti discrimination board:

I would expect that you are all against reconciliation as those racist sentiments I am sure are bubbling under the surface just as your intolerance of those afflicted have bubbled over...

Relevance - ZERO

No one mentioned race except you - perhaps you are the one who is obsessed with race.

------------------
TT - Obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

Anti Discrimination Board does have a point. I was terribly offended when 35eye questioned my masculinity due to my choice of beer. Since then, I haven't been able to sit in my local and enjoy a beer without wondering what people think of me. In fact, I wonder what everybody on this board thinks of me. I truly feel persecuted. My life could have been so much happier and easier if only I ordered a VB instead of a Carlton Cold.

Reading all this crap makes me think that perhaps you should all pull out a mirror and see how atractive you look youselves ... All this cheap shot taking is really so pathetic and quite frankly so childish.

The above is absolutely correct - do yourself a favour and stick to the topic instead of dragging in red herrings.

------------------

Shinners you are a big girls blouse wussbag NTTAWWT pansy wine-sipping chardonnay-gargling drag queen.
wink.gif

Not a bad bloke, but
biggrin.gif

Mr S.Boners.

Why not save your money and just whack your head with a mallet - because that's precisely how you will feel the day after drinking Carlton Cold.

When a brewer says "Chill Filtered", read "Nil Filtered" - because it's the chemical filters that remove the impurities that cause hangovers.

In other words, for hangovers Carlton Cold is even worse than Port. (carb70 - this is not more anti-Alberton rhetoric, keep your skirt on!)

Now, Carlton Draught or Fosters - fine upstanding Victorian beers without the VB lowest-common-denominator factor. Or Melbourne Bitter, if you own a ute and a shotgun.

But, I am doing you a favour by warning you about Carlton Cold - I used to drink it and wondered why I had Death-dealers every Sunday morning - now I feel fine.

------------------

[This message has been edited by TigerTank (edited 04 April 2001).]

To pick on someone b/c they have a speech impediment is certainly OK if you are a neanderthal, but in this century it is prejudice of the worst kind.

I confess, I am a Neanderthal. At least you reckon that makes it OK for me to have a dig at Caro, glad you condone it.

By the way, in labelling it as prejudice of the worst kind, you are saying picking on someone for having a lisp is worse than racial or religious prejudice.

I would tell you to get a grip, but your dick would probably go green and you would implode. Goodbye and close the door on your way out.
thefinger.gif

Careful Shinboners looks like animal right activists are coming to the defence of USC. You would not want to incite a demonstration out the front of the ABC.

Darky

for someone who posts an average of 400 posts a month one handed, I commend you on your one finger typing ability.

Quickly now, another childish response. You are so good at being silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darky

for someone who posts an average of 400 posts a month one handed, I commend you on your one finger typing ability.

Quickly now, another childish response. You are so good at being silly.

What's the matter Anti Grim Larry Scoop? Made an idiot of you again have I?

I point out a major flaw in your argument, and the best you can do is come up with a cheap shot that I post 12-15 times a day?

For the record, those posts would take maybe 30 minutes combined to type and post.

Considering internet usage and web-conferencing plays a large part in my university course, I don't see anything wrong with my internet usage, not that it's relevant anyway.

Hope that answer wasn't too childish for you. Wouldn't want you to get so offended that you have to invent another silly name to post under, just to reply to yourself.

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Anti Discrimination Board does have a point. I was terribly offended when 35eye questioned my masculinity due to my choice of beer. Since then, I haven't been able to sit in my local and enjoy a beer without wondering what people think of me. In fact, I wonder what everybody on this board thinks of me. I truly feel persecuted. My life could have been so much happier and easier if only I ordered a VB instead of a Carlton Cold.

Don't worry Shinners, you are not alone! Carlton Cold is my preferred beer as well and I do not feel any less a man because of it!

TT, I didn't know any of that scientific stuff about Carlton Cold and hangovers but have often given the Coldie's a fair nudge and have never felt hungover the next morning?

Maybe I gotta drink more!

------------------
Richmond vs Melbourne Review - Independant Richmond Tigers website

Reading all this crap makes me think that perhaps you should all pull out a mirror and see how atractive you look youselves.

I would expect that you are all against reconciliation as those racist sentiments I am sure are bubbling under the surface just as your intolerance of those afflicted have bubbled over, not to mention your attack on a woman who has achieved more in her lifetime than any of you will ever do.

She is the Chief Football Writer for the onyl serious paper in town. Sure you may not agree with her views, but criticise her views. All this cheap shot taking is really so pathetic and quite frankly so childish.

Thanks for your wisdom USC!

Originally posted by Malibu:
Darky, the marriage is off!

I'm strangley attracted to this Anti Discrimination Board character, but only if it has balls!

He's about 6 different people on here, so he's probably got enough balls to fill an egg carton (quail eggs, I presume).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back