Passing of my father

Remove this Banner Ad

My father passed away today. A second generation saint. Who was witness to 66 premiership prick. He was so emotionaly involved with the saints he not only bled rwb he pissed farted sneezed ate slept rwb. Unfortunately the 80s destroyed his love of the saints as he had to detatch himself so he could function as a norman human being again. But he still had it in his blood. Rip dad
Sorry for your loss mate . 🔴⚪⚫

My father passed away today. A second generation saint. Who was witness to 66 premiership prick. He was so emotionaly involved with the saints he not only bled rwb he pissed farted sneezed ate slept rwb. Unfortunately the 80s destroyed his love of the saints as he had to detatch himself so he could function as a norman human being again. But he still had it in his blood. Rip dad
Sorry to hear mate.

My dad was exactly the same for the dogs. I'll never ever forget his joy at finally seeing the boys win in '16. He was a country lad and working in '54 so '16 was his first and only taste. He passed recently as well.

Sorry to hear mate.

My dad was exactly the same for the dogs. I'll never ever forget his joy at finally seeing the boys win in '16. He was a country lad and working in '54 so '16 was his first and only taste. He passed recently as well.

sorry to hear that mate

Apologies, I've only just noticed this thread. I'm very sorry for your loss, Cooperrules and hope you and your family are doing as well as possible at this terrible time. We only get one dad; he's an irreplaceable loss to you. May he rest in peace.

I am sorry for your loss. I hope you have some happy memories with him that you can look back on and cherish, as the immediate pain settles down. I have never really gotten over the loss of my mother. I'm sorry. All the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back