cooperrules

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2012
East Bentleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lakers, Leeds united
My father passed away today. A second generation saint. Who was witness to 66 premiership prick. He was so emotionaly involved with the saints he not only bled rwb he pissed farted sneezed ate slept rwb. Unfortunately the 80s destroyed his love of the saints as he had to detatch himself so he could function as a norman human being again. But he still had it in his blood. Rip dad

My father passed away today. A second generation saint. Who was witness to 66 premiership prick. He was so emotionaly involved with the saints he not only bled rwb he pissed farted sneezed ate slept rwb. Unfortunately the 80s destroyed his love of the saints as he had to detatch himself so he could function as a norman human being again. But he still had it in his blood. Rip dad
My condolences for your loss. My best wishes to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss Cooper, take care of yourself, hope we get up tonight for your old man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back