Past player - Dylan Orval

Remove this Banner Ad

TAC+Cup+Rd+1+Dragons+v+Chargers+EAOXG9ibh2Zl.jpg

Nice mits, slow........very slow. Good leap, but reads ball well. Injuries this year dropped his stocks. Probably effected speed testing.

That's terrible for him. Hope he is over it and can show something. I guess Rendell is not afraid of these types of injuries when recruiting players. Welcome Dylan to the AFC!

Hang on a minute here, did we draft a single dude who didn't have a knee or shoulder reconstruction, or heart surgery, or something???

I have no problem with this at all. Many of these guys like Orval, Joyce, Ellis-Yolmen, Kerridge etc. have been to an extent under-exposed due to injury. Sure it's risky but the reward could be high especially in a weak draft. If these guys were injury free they potentially could've gone alot higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saves us having to injure them at training

I laughed at this too. Surely it demonstrates we're trying to do things smarter?:D

It also occurred to me - immediately - that his name kinda sounds like, Awful. Probably not a good sign.

Next season, it will be an interesting exercise to compare this kid to Cameron Shenton who went to St Kilda at pick 30.

Lots of negativity was applied to the drafting of Shenton - hope this kid comes good.

What's the link between them?
Two forwards - we could have had either at our pick. Went for the interstate lad and left the local to go elsewhere. Shenton is certainly talented.

Hey guys my family are friends with the Orvals and we even helped take care of him and his brother when he was like 4-5 (I'm 23 now lol). Time certainly does go quick. Anyway I could and try and get some info that hasn't already been stated in the media if I can. Good luck next season:thumbsu:

Hey guys my family are friends with the Orvals and we even helped take care of him and his brother when he was like 4-5 (I'm 23 now lol). Time certainly does go quick. Anyway I could and try and get some info that hasn't already been stated in the media if I can. Good luck next season:thumbsu:

Would be appreciated mate :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back