Past Player - Kurt Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we'd be way to professional to tell him to walk if he signed a contract with GC for 2011, so I agree with your thoughts on that aspect.

But there's more bad signs than good at present.

Everyone that would have any idea have said he will stay and hes bought a house so i would say theres way more good signs than bad atm.

I think we'd be way to professional to tell him to walk if he signed a contract with GC for 2011, so I agree with your thoughts on that aspect.

But there's more bad signs than good at present.

Relax Kurt will sign in the off season. Not going anywhere.

I find it very hard to see Kurt going anywhere else now. I was skeptical at this time last year, but with the way we're going on the field why would he jump ship now?

Plus, every player seems to mention what good mates they all are and Kurt seems to slot right in.

Ignoring the other stupid aspects of the rumour, why would Kurt be in contract negotiations on the eve of a finals campaign? Ridiculous.

I hope what everyone is saying about him staying is true as he has an enormous future and hopefully this is with us but I will be waiting until he signs on the dotted line.

About 24 months ago West Coast Supporter were saying the exact same things about Chris Judd stay in Perth.

Ignoring the other stupid aspects of the rumour, why would Kurt be in contract negotiations on the eve of a finals campaign? Ridiculous.

Hypothetically this is true, Kurt wouldn’t be, his manager would be. All he would have to do is give his OK for negotiations to begin.

Hypothetically this is true, Kurt wouldn’t be, his manager would be. All he would have to do is give his OK for negotiations to begin.

Of course, but I seriously doubt the club nor Kurt would want the negotiating occuring at the moment. Mark Robinson and his equivalents at other papers/radio stations are a joke...look at Hutchy's effort a few weeks ago on The Footy Show saying that Hardwick would be going to Port and the other contender for the Richmond job had been signed on already, it just had to be announced.

Its no better than the New Idea and Woman's Day writers that make up s**t about celebrities and base it on 0% fact and quote "sources close to the star"....:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I do know is that the best (and easiest) job in Australia at the moment, is being Kurt Tippett's agent.

Seeing the passion when he saluted the crowd after a goal...he's clearly enjoying his time here and you'd be a fool not to see that you're on a good thing if you're playing for the Crows right now.

I sat behind his family tonight and was 'quietly' yelling out "gee I wonder if Tippett will go to the gold coast?" and "I really hope Tippett stays". Pretty sure his missus rocked up too and heard it. They turned around and looked at me funny but never said anything. Damn it.

They were spectulating that he may join their VFL side for 2010, albeit on $600K. The idea being that if he tells the club he's going, it's untenablefor him to stay in 2010.

He wont be playing VFL it would stop his development.

I actually feel he is going, in 2011, and we will have Shaun McKernan and Walker to take that spot. Who knows Big Jim may even step up another notch.

Dont want him to go, and hope club are throwing decent money to stay, but thre is life after Tip.

And if he does go and comes back to play games, give him hell.

He wont be playing VFL it would stop his development.

I actually feel he is going, in 2011, and we will have Shaun McKernan and Walker to take that spot. Who knows Big Jim may even step up another notch.

Dont want him to go, and hope club are throwing decent money to stay, but thre is life after Tip.

And if he does go and comes back to play games, give him hell.
Jesus. So much wrong with this post.

Now for some really tasty speculation. Kurt's going rate will be $3mil over three years.... I reckon he'd be worth every penny.

thereis no why would we or should we pay that sort of money

Kurt will stay and we wont have to pay that much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back