Delisted Nick O'Kearney

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering how Nick is doing. I really liked him last year and was shocked he fell to rookie draft. Is he in line to be upgraded in the offseason?

Good luck the rest of the year.
He broke his arm late in preseason and has been back for around 3 weeks. Still playing Dev League, so another step down, but our arrangement with Sandy caps the amount of Saints listed players that can play Sandy 1s. Seems to be getting a bit of it and in the best, which you'd hope, but a fair few in front of him and very few injuries. He was right in the mix for the initial upgrade, so you never know, but a while off a Saints debut.

Nick O'Kearney played a solid game in the win against Essendon in the VFL today.

26 touches, 11 marks, a goal and 112 DT points

1449736704901.jpg

NOK's had a number of good games in the VFL lately. I reckon if he was picked up in the last two years we would have seen him get a number of games this year ala Sinclair and Eli. Still has a small frame but just seems to rack up possessions.

I reckon we'll see a fair bit of him in 2017.

NOK's had a number of good games in the VFL lately. I reckon if he was picked up in the last two years we would have seen him get a number of games this year ala Sinclair and Eli. Still has a small frame but just seems to rack up possessions.

I reckon we'll see a fair bit of him in 2017.
Thought this bump was gonna be news of a debut. :mad::mad:

Has been showing lots of potential playing for Sandy . Though he has a light frame he can't be to far away from promotion to the seniors given the way he has played over the last couple of months.

Sent via Imagination, HAL traded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back